Mike Hill Character Sheet Request

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Cloaker

Mike Hill Character Sheet Request

Post by Cloaker »

Okay, what I am looking for is a version of this sheet as it is, except with a Spell category where the sketch panel is on the right, in a form fill PDF format so I can save my kid's character's and still fill it out with legible print in-between adventures.

I'll pay paypal gift funds.

Can someone help me out?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Mike Hill Character Sheet Request

Post by Solomoriah »

Sorry, no request threads in the Workshop. If you don't have materials to share, you need to post elsewhere.

Hey, that rhymes!

I'm going to move this to the General Discussion forum.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Cloaker

Post by Cloaker »

Sorry Solo! Hope someone can still help me out?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

I don't think anyone has created anything form fillable and saveable etc. that would fit your request. I know I (myself) don't really have the pdf crafting skill to make such possible at this time.

I am a bit fan of old-fashioned paper with pencils. I find having my children do the writing (neat as possible), the basic math (with me double-checking), and such, makes my children get ever better at these skills. I have no doubt they will acquire the necessary computer skills in life, but managing neatness, concise, math done by hand, etc. are skills that need reinforcing whenever I can manage it for them.

When it comes to adults, I try to trust them with whatever sort of sheets they prefer to utilize. Some are tech heavy, others would use a 3x5 notecard if they could... and some just show up and use whatever I put in their hands.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Cloaker

Post by Cloaker »

Anyone still open to helping me here?
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

There was some discussion about character sheets in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=510. Buried in there is a couple of links to some fillable sheets that I had tried to knock together using a program called Scribus. I won't promise anything but if you see some hope in those maybe I'll see if I can tweak them some more.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Cloaker

Post by Cloaker »

appreciate the response!

I gotta say, what I love about the mike hill/brentlinger sheet is that it has almost EVERYTHING i need for ALL classes on ONE page! It really is a work of art! Two things would make it The One Sheet To Rule Them All; Lose sketch and use that space to create space for spells, and make it FORM FILLABLE where it can be saved...

I am willing to pay someone 25 bucks paypal just to pull this off. I am desperate for one that I can save so I can also keep up with NPCs. BFRPG was my choice because of simplicity :)
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

I'll see if I can come up with something. For the spell section what are you envisioning? Just some blank lines to record spells, checkboxes, etc.?
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Cloaker

Post by Cloaker »

Yes... everything else the exact same (he is already now used to that sheet) but maybe in the "sketch" area just a list for where spells can be recorded...

I am sincerely appreciative that you are willing to even attempt to help!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

That is my favorite character sheet as well.