Core Rules Italian Translation

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Core Rules Italian Translation

Post by Solomoriah »

PM me your email addresses and I'll create a folder for you to use to send the file back to me.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
zeruhur

Post by zeruhur »

I see that Gazar volunteered to revise the r75 Italian translation for typos and other minor fixes.

I am here to offer a different kind of revision: my intention is to compare the English r75 with the last r107 and then update the Italian rules to the 3rd edition (since many in the Italian community asked why "our" edition is not updated to the last one).
Where can I found the English version of the r75? This would be the first step to attempt the such a revision work.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Send me an email at solomoriah@basicfantasy.org and I'll send you the file.
Gazar

Post by Gazar »

Hello Zeruhur!
Actually, the natural consequence that arose from revising the Italian r75 was to both revise it and update it to r107, using directly the English r107.
So yes, we are already updating it! I forgot to post it here, sorry.

If you want to join us, please PM me and we will see to coordinate our efforts.
zeruhur

Post by zeruhur »

Good! I PM you immediately ;)
Reshaim

Post by Reshaim »

Greetings, i'm the "coordinator" for the italian translation. I've just compared the version on the download section and the one on my HD and it seems that after the last review done before uploading the file some strange issues appeared, on a quick look i've noticed spaces appeared between the letter of some words and other things like this.
Sorry but lately i haven't been able to check after the last call before release because of RL issues.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Reshaim, can I get a list of the current Italian translation team? I need to know who to give access to for the Translation folder on Dropbox.
Reshaim

Post by Reshaim »

As far as i know, of all the people listed in the First Pages of the core rules, i'm the only "Active" member of the team at the Moment.
LordPersi

Post by LordPersi »

Hello everyone, I have joined Reshaim for the translation in Italian of the third edition of Basic Fantasy. I will work on chapters IV-V-VI. Looking forward to expanding BFRPG and the OSR community in Italy!
Ravenant

R75--->R107, the Italian issue :D

Post by Ravenant »

Hi there, I'm a new user from Italy. I've just received my fantastic copy of BFRPG, but I've just discovered that it's a translation of the R75 version, so I thought I'd ask if there was already an accurate list of changes between R75 and the current R107 on this forum so that I could pencil in the volume I have.

Without it I would have to go through the English pdf line by line and it would take me longer.
Thank you all!