Adventure & supplement templates

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: Adventure & supplement templates

Post by chiisu81 »

Start > Settings > Personalization > Fonts
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

chiisu81 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:20 pm Start > Settings > Personalization > Fonts
Thank you, problem solved. I've never seen that before!
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Dyl wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:02 pm I have the fonts folder unzipped in my downloads folder, now I need more specific instructions what to do from there.
You can also double-click on the font, and it will show you a display window with an install button, IIRC.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

toddlyons wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:58 pm
Dyl wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:02 pm I have the fonts folder unzipped in my downloads folder, now I need more specific instructions what to do from there.
You can also double-click on the font, and it will show you a display window with an install button, IIRC.
This is how I loaded them..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

or the easiest way, right click on the font and select install from the popup menu :D
No matter where you go...there you are
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

Ha, three methods now: all checked out on my system. Shows how little I know about technology.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Newest adventure template uploaded to first post. Corrected page header text (still had direct formatting in the wrong/old font), and also corrected size for wandering monster styles.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

r22 Adventure Template in first post. Corrected stat-lines, and added note to first text box regarding writing out things as they would be spoken aloud.
Sains Wort

Post by Sains Wort »

Question for the wise and experienced members of the community: Currently I believe the templates and submission guidelines only exist in the forum. Since this is a "standards" related item it seems it could benefit from it's own site page or at least be included in the downloads. Could the templates be published in the downloads area? I realize there is quite a bit of coaching and context contained in the two threads on this topic, but it seems that some standards have developed. I would be happy to (attempt to) distill the key guidance and points contained for your review if it would be of help.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

The Workshop sub-forum (and their existing threads) is the right place for them. They certainly don't need their own page.
For the Main and/or Downloads page, there are already links to Workshop and Showcase. Do the templates and style guide need higher-level more visible links as well? That's for Solo to decide. I think having them pinned to the top of Workshop is sufficient.