Chrysogon's Coterie - 288 NPCs for your Campaign

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
JugglinDan

Re: Chrysogon's Coterie - 288 NPCs for your Campaign

Post by JugglinDan »

I've finished proofreading EE r28. Will start on this now. I've been using Beathan O'Brien for a few weeks in my weekly game. So far he's holding his own and the party are keeping him away from the ale!
I'm also on RPGG
devified

Post by devified »

Here is the picture that you asked to use as Tuesday Rey. You can crop it or use it somewhere else if it doesn't fit.
Attachments
SANNISSAN BW 1.png
SANNISSAN BW 1.png (347.1 KiB) Viewed 359 times
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

Urk. Release 20. LibreOffice has a strange quirk of only running spell check within sections, or so it seems. It will stop, mid-document and offer to start over at the beginning.

Just to be sure, I ran it chapter by chapter and caught many additional words not converted to my native English.
Last edited by toddlyons on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

devified wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:04 am Here is the picture that you asked to use as Tuesday Rey. You can crop it or use it somewhere else if it doesn't fit.
Thanks. A female elf in leather armour is too special to pass up. She's got to be a thief.
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

JugglinDan wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 pm Will start on this now.
Thanks! I'm not sure which version you've got but I can upload a PDF of r20 if you need it.
JugglinDan

Post by JugglinDan »

toddlyons wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:10 am
JugglinDan wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 pm Will start on this now.
Thanks! I'm not sure which version you've got but I can upload a PDF of r20 if you need it.
I've got r18, the latest from the downloads page. I haven't started yet (took my daughter to a school fete instead), so having r20 would be great.
I'm also on RPGG
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

JugglinDan wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:41 pm I've got r18, the latest from the downloads page. I haven't started yet (took my daughter to a school fete instead), so having r20 would be great.
I've now attached the PDF version to the message above that begins with "Urk. Release 20."

Thanks, Dan.
JugglinDan

Post by JugglinDan »

toddlyons wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:48 pm
JugglinDan wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:41 pm I've got r18, the latest from the downloads page. I haven't started yet (took my daughter to a school fete instead), so having r20 would be great.
I've now attached the PDF version to the message above that begins with "Urk. Release 20."

Thanks, Dan.
Awesome. Is Canadian English similar to Australian? That would make things easier :)
I'm also on RPGG
toddlyons

Post by toddlyons »

JugglinDan wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:24 pm Awesome. Is Canadian English similar to Australian? That would make things easier :)
I'm not sure, actually. It's a hybrid of British and US English. I wouldn't worry about the spelling too much. If there are stats that are broken, wording that's unclear, anything that seems accidentally wrong (as opposed to intentionally vague, one-sided, or misleading), let me know.
JugglinDan

Post by JugglinDan »

toddlyons wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:40 pm
JugglinDan wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:24 pm Awesome. Is Canadian English similar to Australian? That would make things easier :)
I'm not sure, actually. It's a hybrid of British and US English. I wouldn't worry about the spelling too much. If there are stats that are broken, wording that's unclear, anything that seems accidentally wrong (as opposed to intentionally vague, one-sided, or misleading), let me know.
A hybrid of British and US English is pretty much what I use online all the time! But sure, I'll ignore spelling variants but still mention if I see outright errors.

I realised I didn't notice the missing ability modifiers on attacks and damage because when bringing Beathan into my game, I transcribed him to a standard character sheet (I find that makes retainers easier to run at the table). As part of that, I filled out all the modifiers as usual.
I'm also on RPGG