Core Rules Art Needed / Wanted

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
leon

Re: Core Rules Art Needed / Wanted

Post by leon »

Solomoriah wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:15 pm Okay, I have to admit, that is funny... I'm afraid I won't be adding it to the Core Rules but you should feel free to post it on the Facebook group if you want. We may not be able to use them, but getting away from the OGL lets us at least talk about that fact.
I have a few more ideas for jokes that I'll put up on my blog and on Twitter, marked with CC BY.
Solomoriah wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:41 pm By the way... there is at least one art piece in the Core Rules that contains a joke, or at least an amusing detail. The mugger in the City, Town, or Village Encounters section... look closely.
I never thought past those being simple tally marks until you mentioned it.
toddlyons wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:16 am Great job, Leon. I actually find the Wandering Lawyer more terrifying.
Thanks. Imagine the PCs getting a knock on their door. It's a personal injury attorney wanting to talk to them about the orcs they beat up last adventure.
I solemnly swear to fulfill the game master's oath to the best of my ability and judgment.

EmptyZ Campaign Blog: emptyz.com/blog
Personal Blog: leonatkinson.com
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Crystal Ball, "Trying to reach you to talk to you about your extended warrantee." :lol:
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
gabeprime

Post by gabeprime »

Just sharing my most recent drawing for the core book: Pixies.

Hi! I’m Gabe.
Forever GM, cleric fan and part-time artist.
My art is on Instagram: @gabefuadraws.
I’m also on Mastodon: @gabrion.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Beautiful!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

There is room for a 3.28 inch wide, 1.95 inch tall image in the Traps section. Does anyone want to take it on? It should not be a pit, as we already have one of those in the Core.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Solomoriah wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:10 pm There is room for a 3.28 inch wide, 1.95 inch tall image in the Traps section. Does anyone want to take it on? It should not be a pit, as we already have one of those in the Core.
I'll do it.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Solomoriah wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:10 pm There is room for a 3.28 inch wide, 1.95 inch tall image in the Traps section. Does anyone want to take it on? It should not be a pit, as we already have one of those in the Core.
Core Rules - Traps - Poison Trap by HRS.png
Core Rules - Traps - Poison Trap by HRS.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 8923 times
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

SmootRK wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:57 pm Crystal Ball, "Trying to reach you to talk to you about your extended warrantee." :lol:
We have a Kit-Kat ad here which is two wizards communicating via crystal ball that seems remarkably like a Skype call...
No matter where you go...there you are