Chapter 6: Aftermath

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Hywaywolf

Re: Chapter 6: Aftermath

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt will will check with the others to see about setting a guard, encouraging Arven to turn in first in order to get his healing powers back the soonest. Hopefully it doesn't matter that its only noon and Arven can sleep in the day time. he'll then spend his watch time sharpening his blade, checking his arrows, cleaning his gear and restocking his general supplies.
jstater

Post by jstater »

Perhaps we could set some traps in the cellar as well.
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Are you crazy? Brother Arven can sleep with a continual light spell cast on his eyelids. You don't learn something after twenty years in a monastery with all those candles and bells, and don't get me started on the Gregorian chants at all hours of the day.
Brother Arven shall bear the burden of sleeping first and longest to recover his precious and apparently well needed prayers ("Man it is good to be a spell caster!" he mumbles through a mouth full of bread, cheese and wine as he lays back to snooze while other stand guard.) It does not take long for his snoring to rumble loudly through the inn.

OOC; I need to invent a medieval CPAP!
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt awakes from his sleep sees that all is well and that there were no attacks in the nights and that Irena has made him a hearty breakfast and that he is up to full strength again. His armor is clean and his weapons sharp. His kit is restocked and his shoes are clean.

"lets go finish out those caves."
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Brother Arven has his two healing prayers now if anyone still requires them before setting out but if you can deal with a few minor healing salves and perhaps a band aid I would prefer to hold off on using them until we get down below.
The agenda for the morning: find or make some torches, some breakfast, refill water skins, perhaps another breakfast (the first one was a bit small), and then into the armor, strap on the shield and I am ready.

"If we can head out before the Baron calls for us, perhaps we can avoid the tediousness of royalty. Unless anyone thinks we can perhaps beg of him some magical or martial help that we could use below."

And hey what was our take on the loot? I'm not greedy or anything, but a good cleric has donations and tithes to think about.
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

We heal completely and wait another day if necessary. never go back down without full health and all spells :0
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hywaywolf wrote:Shybolt awakes from his sleep sees that all is well and that there were no attacks in the nights and that Irena has made him a hearty breakfast and that he is up to full strength again. His armor is clean and his weapons sharp. His kit is restocked and his shoes are clean.

"lets go finish out those caves."
But he his still bleeding. His bedding is a mess...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

he jumped ahead
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hywaywolf wrote:he jumped ahead
Say what?
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Unknown to many, Redbluff sits upon an ancient temple of time travelers. The recent activity in the caves has awoken the machine.