New Character Sheet in Tabloid and Letter sizes

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
bscalise

Re: New Character Sheet in Tabloid and Letter sizes

Post by bscalise »

I had to edit the simple sheet. I knew there was a reason I omitted the AC 11 on the original sheet... it’s supposed to be built into the armor slot. 11 is no armor.

I was thinking 3.5e concepts when I simplified the sheet. You get a base 10 AC and then add armor to it. Leather is +2 for example.

-v2 (previewed below) corrects that issue and makes a few small tweaks.
Simple-Character-Sheet-by-Brian-Scalise-v2.png
Simple-Character-Sheet-by-Brian-Scalise-v2.png (153.99 KiB) Viewed 4836 times
Attachments
Simple-Character-Sheet-by-Brian-Scalise-v2.pdf
(184.64 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
My YouTube channel contains my entire in-person family campaign, with four generations of family represented: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Homm ... or4pAKtiZA
wustholz81

Post by wustholz81 »

These are great,,, like how they have page numbers
jeffj

Post by jeffj »

Brian, this is great. What did you use to create the form with? Can we get something that can be edited? It is nice to be able to paste a picture in the sketch box. It would also be nice to be able to type some of the information before printing it. Regardless, I will try it to see if I have any suggestions. Thanks again.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

It has a real '80's feel to it... nice!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I've added an American letter size (8.5" x 11") PDF to the first post. Brian, are you basically done with this? If so, I'd like to add this to the Downloads page. I haven't added a character sheet in a while but this is really a nice one.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
bscalise

Post by bscalise »

Thanks all. Sorry I didn't see these replies sooner. I don't frequently visit forums.

jeffj wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:08 am Brian, this is great. What did you use to create the form with? Can we get something that can be edited? It is nice to be able to paste a picture in the sketch box. It would also be nice to be able to type some of the information before printing it. Regardless, I will try it to see if I have any suggestions. Thanks again.
Unfortunately, these are built using a very specific proprietary program I use at work, AGI32. It's actually designed for lighting design and rendering. You won't be able to use my base files. The pdf's are as usable as you're going to get.

If someone wants to edit the pdf to make it form fillable, feel free. I don't know how to do it.

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:58 am I've added an American letter size (8.5" x 11") PDF to the first post. Brian, are you basically done with this? If so, I'd like to add this to the Downloads page. I haven't added a character sheet in a while but this is really a nice one.
Feel free to add the Simple Sheet for now. I only use the Simple sheet these days, and it's the most up to date.

The original letter and tabloid sizes complex sheets could use some revising. I made these ones before I played much BF, and I now see things that should be adjusted. I'll try to bring the other ones up to spec soon for you though.
Last edited by bscalise on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube channel contains my entire in-person family campaign, with four generations of family represented: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Homm ... or4pAKtiZA
bscalise

Post by bscalise »

bscalise wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:01 am The original letter and tabloid sizes complex sheets could use some revising. I made these ones before I played much BF, and I now see things that should be adjusted. I'll try to bring the other ones up to spec soon for you though.
Well, actually, even though I've moved passed them personally, the original ones still match the core rules perfectly. Those sheets were designed specifically before I was using house rules and supplements. These versions might actually be better this way, for a more "official" core book feel. Let's call these ones "Detailed." So the file names should be "Detailed-Tabloid" and "Detailed-Letter" to distinguish them from the Simple version.

The Simple sheet is more open ended and can accommodate pretty much any supplement or ruleset due to its vagueness. The only thing on it that isn't official is the negative hit point portion (but I would imagine most tables use them anyway).

Let me know if you want me to adjust anything though.
teaman

Post by teaman »

These are beautiful! Thanks for your hard work.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
bscalise

Post by bscalise »

teaman wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:20 pm These are beautiful! Thanks for your hard work.
Thank you. They took soooo long to make, it's true. haha
Cumbana820

Post by Cumbana820 »

Love that you put the surprised range on the sheet. This is great!