¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Clarion

Re: ¡Basic Fantasy en español!

Post by Clarion »

Using the Basic-Fantasy-RPG-Rules-r107.odt as a reference for the translation, I have seen that some text uses soutane 10 and other soutane 9.5.

I am using soutane 10 as main font for the text, but I would like to know if there is a clear instruction to follow.

Best.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

There shouldn't still be any Soutane 10 in the file; if you can tell me where it is, I'll address it in a future release. 9.5 points is the standard, though honestly if you want to do 10 points consistently I'm good with that.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Clarion

Post by Clarion »

The file "Basic-Fantasy-RPG-Rules-r107.odt" in the downloads section of the website (which is the one that I am using as a template for the translation) contains several paragraphs in Soutane 10. For instance, the whole "part 1 Introduction" and "part 2 player characters" (the only two sections that I have already translated).

I prefer Soutane 9,5, so I will change it again and be consistent with that.

Best regards!

Clarion
Chupipe

Post by Chupipe »

Hi! I was recommended to get into the forums to ask if there was a Spanish version of Basic Fantasy. I'm currently translating another RPG game,and I'd gladly participate with the translation of Basic Fantasy.

The language barrier is the main obstacle I have to play with my friends. Please let me know if I can be of use.
Artanisace

Post by Artanisace »

Chupipe wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:49 pm Hi! I was recommended to get into the forums to ask if there was a Spanish version of Basic Fantasy. I'm currently translating another RPG game,and I'd gladly participate with the translation of Basic Fantasy.

The language barrier is the main obstacle I have to play with my friends. Please let me know if I can be of use.
Hey man, we'll be pleased of having you onboard! Give us your email and we'll get in contact :)
Clarion

Post by Clarion »

Chupipe wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:49 pm Hi! I was recommended to get into the forums to ask if there was a Spanish version of Basic Fantasy. I'm currently translating another RPG game,and I'd gladly participate with the translation of Basic Fantasy.

More than welcome, Chupipe: 6 hands write faster than 4! Keep in touch
Chupipe

Post by Chupipe »

Should the email address be sent via a private message? Or can I leave it here on the forums?
Clarion

Post by Clarion »

Private message would be better.
laesquinadelrol

Post by laesquinadelrol »

Hola. Me uno para traducir. Mando mensaje directo. Saludos
Artanisace

Post by Artanisace »

mariotejada wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:37 pm Hola. Me uno para traducir. Mando mensaje directo. Saludos
Hola Mario, bienvenido a bordo! Give me your email please. As Clarion already spoke with you, I think we're on the same page. Good luck! :)