AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Post by Solomoriah »

Dang I love having a team of professionals. Seriously, you guys are the best!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

AlMan wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:11 pm Since Chiisu is done with his proofing pass, I started another look at r4. I've added a couple of descriptions already and am in the middle of doing a proofing pass myself. Want to make sure that what I'm reading is correct, in Fire Mountain Room 20 the boxed text says:
"To the south, the way ahead is blocked by a pair of huge bronze doors. To your right, in the middle of the eastern wall of the cavern, you can see a small archway.

To your left, the entire western wall is riddled with small caves."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the party is facing south shouldn't it say;
"To the south, the way ahead is blocked by a pair of huge bronze doors. To your right, in the middle of the western wall of the cavern, you can see a small archway.

To your left, the entire eastern wall is riddled with small caves."

This will lead to several other corrections that seem to confuse east and west in the rest of the adventure. Chiisu don't make any changes to r4 yet, let me have a look at the rest and then post my version to the Projects folder as r5 and you can then incorporate those and Gilliadson's updates and if anyone else that wants to do a proofing correction to make a true r5.
I'm going to go with my opinion that the small cavern is to the west and the lizard man village is to the east. There will be several corrections through the Fire Mountain adventure to correct directions in the rest.
My system crashed over last weekend and so I'm having to start over with my corrections. Working my way through Fire Mountain again. (Pretty soon I should be able to quote it verbatim). :lol:

Solo, Thank you, I'll admit to being a poor-fessional. It gets kinda iffy when I'm called a professional. ;)
John Dutton

Post by John Dutton »

Hi, sorry to stick my oar in, especially when you're all working so hard, but you are absolutely correct. I've just had another look at the map and I see that I got the directions muddled. I think it happened because I was describing it from north to south whereas I usually imagine dungeons running from the south to the north. Anyway, apologies and thanks.
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

John Dutton wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 am Hi, sorry to stick my oar in, especially when you're all working so hard, but you are absolutely correct. I've just had another look at the map and I see that I got the directions muddled. I think it happened because I was describing it from north to south whereas I usually imagine dungeons running from the south to the north. Anyway, apologies and thanks.
Thanks, John. Being a former Boy Scout Master helped me with getting my directions straight, now I should be able to be an actual Ranger. :)
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Gilliadson: thanks for checking and updating your adventure!
John: thanks for verifying what Al found!
Al: thank you for helping edit this. As you mentioned, as you've completed and put in the Projects folder, I'll check the items you listed, as well as incorporate Gilliadson's edits, and then post the next release.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Dumb question but why didn't I get 'Matter of Justice' submitted for AA2? Is it too late for AA3?
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

dymondy2k wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:07 pm Dumb question but why didn't I get 'Matter of Justice' submitted for AA2? Is it too late for AA3?
Matter of Justice is the second module in AA2.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

AlMan wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:25 pm
dymondy2k wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:07 pm Dumb question but why didn't I get 'Matter of Justice' submitted for AA2? Is it too late for AA3?
Matter of Justice is the second module in AA2.

Time to get this eyeglass prescription rechecked! I thought it was but didn't see it.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
orobouros

Post by orobouros »

teaman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:44 pm An an orc for TEMPLE OF SLIDES AND STAIRS (done in an "animated series" style):
Wow awesome! I'll be working on including this.
teaman

Post by teaman »

orobouros wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:11 pm
teaman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:44 pm An an orc for TEMPLE OF SLIDES AND STAIRS (done in an "animated series" style):
Wow awesome! I'll be working on including this.
Thanks so much! Love it when my art babies find a home!

I just saw r4 and am thrilled to see all the art in there.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games