A note of thanks

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Snarkythekobold

A note of thanks

Post by Snarkythekobold »

I know that a lot of people post their thanks to Chris and all of the others that put the work in to make BFRPG and all of its extras. But I just wanted to say a thanks for the classiness of Chris and other people associated with BFRPG.

I recently have been reading through other Old School RPG sites and such and have really appreciated Chris and other posters here response to both praise and criticism. Personally, I am sick of people being so disgusting and hateful in their communication (online or personal). You guys are a class act.

Also, I am thankful that the BFRPG community keeps it classy in it modules and supplements. There is some truly vile and disgusting stuff in some other group's material. I am not a prude but there is a reason why that RPGing came into disrepute. Thank you guys for keeping things at a level that is appropriate for younger people to play and for us older folks who have certain standards of ethics and morals. I have been having a blast with kids and my friends and their kids. It's just been some good, simple fun.

Thanks a lot. Keep it classy
teaman

Re: A note of thanks

Post by teaman »

I agree, there is no sniping tolerated on the boards here, and things are kept pretty much PG.

I'm with you all the way. If folks want things more rough around the edges, there are plenty of places to find that.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Personally, I am no prude about things... however, I play mainly with younger folks and it really matters to me that we are pretty much PG around here. I feel that I can share BFRPG (and the forums) with anyone and feel safe that nobody gets offended.

It is nice to get this sort of feedback. Shows that our collective (not just mods, but the community at large) efforts at keeping things clean and civil are appreciated. Thanks for sharing this.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Why thank you sir!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
teluria

Post by teluria »

I don't know if you knew this, but there's actually a filter that replaces any bad words with a row of @ symbols. So if you @@@@ don't like it when people type @@@@ then just @@@@ your @@@@ to @@@@ thank you @@@@!

:D
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation