PCMatic Beta Testing

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
cbarchuk

Re: PCMatic Beta Testing

Post by cbarchuk »

Still having the same issues unfortunately. For example I'm currently putting together an elven paladin and it simply won't save my some of the entries.

EDIT: Some of the entries finally saved but still trying to get one more to save. Is there a manual way to force the save?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

There isn't, unfortunately. Fields should save (and flash yellow) when you update them. Tabbing out of a field may "kick" the save, though honestly I don't know why it wouldn't work in the first place.

What fields are failing, and what are you putting in them?
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
cbarchuk

Post by cbarchuk »

Solomoriah wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:14 am There isn't, unfortunately. Fields should save (and flash yellow) when you update them. Tabbing out of a field may "kick" the save, though honestly I don't know why it wouldn't work in the first place.

What fields are failing, and what are you putting in them?
I finally got it to work. What I had to do was refresh the page and that seemed to kickstart the save function again. The fields that were failing weren't always the same ones. I didn't really notice a pattern to it. It would just work for a while and then all of sudden stop working. I know that's not much help. But refreshing the page seemed to do the trick. :D

P.S. I'm also unable to delete character sheets.