Magical Item Compendium

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
SmootRK

Re: Some Magic Items

Post by SmootRK »

I produced a stand-alone supplement some time ago with a whole new class of magical items.
"Spell Channeling Items: A Basic Fantasy Supplement" found in the main downloads area.

If it feels right to relocate and incorporate the idea into a bigger Magic Items Supplement, then I am certainly cool with that transition. Have at thee!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Such a supplement might be a good spot for the Sentient Weapons to get folded into as well.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

The spell-channeling items we could perhaps pull off Downloads and fold into this. Sentient Weapons Solo may want to keep separate; I'm leaning that way.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Dimirag wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:54 pm And I will do it, I just have a doubt about whom to name as the original credit, the one below the supplement name (Clever_Munkey for starting the thread? me for creating the file? both?), and if I have to name each contributor's creation on the OGL.

EDIT: The file now contains all the contributors on this thread.
If you mean what to put on the title page: I think Clever_Munkey and you can be the names in the main section, while the rest can go under Contributors. I do believe similar to the Field Guides each contributor will need to be cited on the OGL page with each of their creations/entries listed. Solo may correct me if that's not right.
Dimirag

Post by Dimirag »

Thanks Chii.

R1 is up on the Showcase!
Sorry for any misspelling or writing error, I am not a native English speaker
Drawing portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/m.serena_dimirag/
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I have a suggestion for you...

Dig all the magic items out of Iron Falcon that are not represented in BFRPG, and include them.

Instantly, you have a big book of magic items.

Unusual items and/or new types can get their own chapters. Spell-channeling items, for example.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Working on EE and CS1 first, but afterwards I can start digging through the other threads and Iron Falcon..
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

chiisu81 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:33 am The spell-channeling items we could perhaps pull off Downloads and fold into this. Sentient Weapons Solo may want to keep separate; I'm leaning that way.
Actually I'd like to incorporate both if Solo OK's it. If he wants to keep one or both also separate on the Downloads page?

Also, we need a name. Modeled after the Equipment Emporium, perhaps Magic(al?) Item Compendium?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Feel free to incorporate Sentient Weapons, but I'll keep a separate supplement version for the time being.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Slowly working on r2, incorporating items from Iron Falcon, Sentient Weapons, and Spell-Channeling Items.