Spell Cards!

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
DM_Misha

Spell Cards!

Post by DM_Misha »

Mentioned this to Chris, but a friend & i decided we needed some spell cards! So thanks to nBeebz over on reddit, we took his 5e cards and formatted them to what we needed. This is still a work in progress (as Im working 2 jobs, so I edit when I can), but plan is to release these as I complete each Level. They will be released as pdfs to ensure proper printing (poker size).

UPDATED 2/17/18
Level 1 cards for the Cleric and Magic-User have been completed per the suggestions Chris and the FB community gave me. Hope these are acceptable!
Level 1.rar
(2.21 MiB) Downloaded 643 times
Last edited by DM_Misha on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiisu81

Re: Spell Cards!

Post by chiisu81 »

I imagine it certainly will take quite some time to complete them all. Perhaps can first post a blank form-fillable card PDF?

For time being moving to General Discussion. Will move back to Workshop once work is posted.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Actually, it's going to go pretty fast once he gets the layouts nailed. We've been discussing this on Facebook. The layouts are being done in a format that should be compatible with One Book Shelf's card printing capability, so we can get them professionally made!

... just hope they don't screw up the colors.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
WandererExiled

Post by WandererExiled »

I actually started to undertake and release the idea I had for Spell cards in about a week. I also thought Poker Card size was good and am about 1/2 way through completing a searchable spreadsheet with spells. I'm going to go with just the Basics but after I get some criticism try to expand to supplements. I'll post a link to the workshop here once I'm ready for my reveal.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Just saw the files in the Projects folder, looks really good so far! Only thing I'd ask is if the fonts have been verified OK to use.
WandererExiled

Post by WandererExiled »

I'm more of a "Concept Guy". I'm more then willing to say, "Nope, Can't do it.... Hey you! here's an idea if you want it!" so I'm more than glad to let you do the spell cards. I can't see what you have in your FB page so can't say anything about it. However, what I was creating to help convey to any artist who, hopefully, would help out on creation is on this google doc.
Attachments
SpellCardConcept.pdf
(154.23 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

FB link unviewable now, removed.
DM_Misha

Post by DM_Misha »

Fb post was deleted as we did a reworking of the cards to make them Basic Fantasy ‘official’ :)

Going to knock out the level 1 Cleric & Magic User spells then upload them to Dropbox for you guys to review.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Really, when you have something put together, go ahead and post it here. Edit your original post and upload the zip file. Then we can move this to the Workshop where it belongs!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
DM_Misha

Post by DM_Misha »

Done! See original post!