BF3 Strongholds of Sorcery

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: BF3 Strongholds of Sorcery

Post by chiisu81 »

chiisu81 wrote:Thank you. :) I don't think we need to post on social media for every new release, but print release candidates and print releases for sure.
Re-iterating that because of the map error and being a print release, to be sure Facebook and Google+ have new posts for this.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I have posted in both places, just now.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Cryanhall

Post by Cryanhall »

I'll give it a read this week. It won't be as deep of a reading as the past few times as work is nuts for me now.

Here's hoping this one is it. I'm excited for people to pick this one up.
Cryanhall

Post by Cryanhall »

I’m in the middle of Castle D’Angelo.

The only thing I’ve found so far is pg. 11: Ulrich is said to be by the ladder up to room # 40. I think it should be # 44.

I’m trying to hurry.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Cryanhall wrote:I’m trying to hurry.
Your efforts are appreciated; however, at some point we'll have to call it "good enough" or it will never see print.

Here's my plan: Sunday evening or Monday morning I'll post a new release with whatever errors you've found by then corrected. After that, the error will have to be a true showstopper to prevent a print release. Chi can check the layout after I post it, just to make sure I don't miss any flow errors, and we'll still have a week before the print release date.
Cryanhall

Post by Cryanhall »

Sounds good. I’ll finish “Castle D’Angelo” and call it done.

Another issue (I think) I’ve found is pg. 34, room 68. Glassblower: “ Rablett tells the party the code phrase for room #98.” Room 98 is Maricela’s lab and I don’t see a mention of a code phrase. Should this refer to “Tamallamat” in room 101?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Cryanhall wrote:Sounds good. I’ll finish “Castle D’Angelo” and call it done.

Another issue (I think) I’ve found is pg. 34, room 68. Glassblower: “ Rablett tells the party the code phrase for room #98.” Room 98 is Maricela’s lab and I don’t see a mention of a code phrase. Should this refer to “Tamallamat” in room 101?
Probably. Some of the lab room descriptions got rearranged. I will make it so when I edit this tonight or tomorrow.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I have fixed the two outstanding issues Cryanhall pointed out, and have the document open on my screen right now. I'll hold off making a PDF until tomorrow, unless Mr. Hall lets me know he's done before then.
Cryanhall

Post by Cryanhall »

Kids are in bed. I just have a few pages left. Nothing else so far. I’ll update shortly.
Cryanhall

Post by Cryanhall »

Finished "Castle D'Angelo." Everything else looked good in that adventure.

However, in "The Tower of Light," on page 77. of room #17, Liddan Nu Madar is still misspelled twice as "Liddan Nu Maddar." The two instances are in the first and second paragraphs after the boxed text.

I did a quick scan of the other adventures and didn't see anything jump out at me.