Slateholm Nights

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
bhyeti

Re: Slateholm Nights

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 am

Solomoriah wrote:Such a group would not be welcome in Slateholm, and would thus have to work underground, possibly literally.

On the other hand, Ravenstone might be more welcoming. Tahists of all stripes are not particularly welcome there though.
Outside of their homeland they would operate covertly maybe posing as other religions, and they are not above hiring humanoids and doppelgangers to do their dirty work.
bhyeti

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:03 pm

in order to get a better understanding, I have ordered the book. :D
orobouros

Post Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 am

bhyeti wrote:in order to get a better understanding, I have ordered the book. :D
I just did, and read it, and enjoyed it quite a bit!
Cryanhall

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I thought it might be best to post this here.

I'm probably finishing up my Western Lands campaign this month after a year and a half. Although my group only spent a few games in Slateholm I ended up creating some notes, rumors, NPC lists, encounters tables, etc. so that I'd be able to take the adventure wherever the players decided it should go.

I also made a rough hand-drawn map based on Solo's description from this thread and took locations and names from his novel and Morgansfort. I mixed in my own content and themes from my specific campaign as well.

Would anyone be interested in me posting what I came up?

Realize I would in no way intend it to be interpreted as canon, but I thought people might find it useful for their own games in Slateholm if they needed something like a random encounter table for the poor quarter, stats for the City Watch, or NPC names, even some of the elements might be a little too specific to my campaign.

A lot of my notes are scribbled in a pre-game prep notebook and loose pages so it would take a little work to organize it and type it up. I thought I'd see if anyone were interested before I did that although I might do it for myself anyway.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:08 pm

First of all, feel free to post it in the Workshop.

Secondly, if I like it, and you're willing, I'd be happy to add you as a collaborator on the (eventual) Slateholm Nights adventure series.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org