Digest formatting for Lulu?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
BrianEye

Re: Digest formatting for Lulu?

Post by BrianEye »

Solomoriah wrote:Brian, if you're with us, you don't have to worry about the "for my own fun" bit. You, too, can get your name in the credits of an official Basic Fantasy Project production. :D
Sweet - I'd be happy to help. Just in plunking around on my own ... I had wanted to make sure I didn't inaccurately set up expectation I was looking to go commercial or something. ;)

Woot!
Hernes Son

Post by Hernes Son »

You know what I find myself thinking? It'd be awesome to have a digest size book split in half. Player's stuff in one book, GM/Monster junk in the other.

'Course, I've also been thinking lately that I'd love to see a hardcopy of just the player chapters of the regular core book anyway. A slim little book I could throw at players, or hand out at convention demos, etc.
The Hooded Man will come to the forest, there to meet with Herne the Hunter, to be his son and do his bidding.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Hernes Son wrote:You know what I find myself thinking? It'd be awesome to have a digest size book split in half. Player's stuff in one book, GM/Monster junk in the other.
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I'm working on this. Started out wrestling with LibreOffice, then trying HTML/CSS and even LaTex (yeah). Getting the most work done in Word, so that's what I'm going with. I want to finish at least through Part 5 before sharing, as that's what many want to have first, at least to share with players.

I'm creating this to be intended for tablets primarily, not print. I've removed most artwork, headers, footers, page numbers, table of contents and index. Margins have been narrowed. PDF bookmarks will be there (created from document sections/headers). Eventually if Solo or someone else wants to take it and try to make a print-ready version that'll be their endeavor.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Full Core Rules along with updated Player's Booklet posted.