BFRPG SRD

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
-1warrior

Re: BFRPG SRD

Post by -1warrior »

I think I may use this for one of my games.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Yes, it's working for me now. Looks good.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

This works really well. Very handy.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

wow. this thing is so awesome. You guys are so awesome. Good work. This should be highlighted on the downloads page, but I know you guys are still working on it.
asacolips

Post by asacolips »

I just wanted to add in that while I haven't worked on this in a while, I would like to update some of the css issues this weekend. Work has been busy and as a result I haven't really worked much on any of the projects like this that I help with lately. I'll pick back where I left off and work through tweaking the styles on spells, monsters, and the menu.
Dustinian

Post by Dustinian »

asacolips wrote:Work has been busy and as a result I haven't really worked much on any of the projects like this that I help with lately.
Same here. I was promoted at the end of may, and my new job is kicking my ass. I'm still buried under work, with no end in sight. The only hobbies that I've wanted to spend time on are "analog" hobbies (i.e. anything but a computer). I just posted "King of the Harvest Festival," because--until tonight--all the work on it has been drawing and scribbling on real paper with real pencils and pens.
asacolips wrote:I'll pick back where I left off and work through tweaking the styles on spells, monsters, and the menu.
Having said that, if you work on it, I'll work on it. Let me know what changes you need to see in the HTML to enable your CSS, and I'll be on it as much as I can be!
Dustinian
asacolips

Post by asacolips »

Having said that, if you work on it, I'll work on it. Let me know what changes you need to see in the HTML to enable your CSS, and I'll be on it as much as I can be!
Good deal. I'm still going to work on it at a fairly relaxed pace, and I'm starting out with making the drop-down menu a little more usable (particularly for monsters) and tweaking the layout for spells and monsters. I'm also looking into things I can do for the intro text prior to the table of contents, as it gets really lengthy on mobile and tablet.
Dustinian

Post by Dustinian »

I've restructured dustinian.com quite a bit in the past few weeks. I've moved the SRD to a folder called "_prototypes." The new URL is: http://www.dustinian.com/_prototypes/bfrpg_srd.html
Dustinian
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Thought I'd just give this a bump since we have so many new people around.
Koren_nRhys

Post by Koren_nRhys »

Thanks for bumping this. I hadn't seen it and it's very handy indeed! Nice work guys!