Notebook Character Sheet?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Shenron

Re: Notebook Character Sheet?

Post by Shenron »

Solomoriah wrote:Yup. Have to get some printed, actually... convention coming up this month.
Ah, this makes sense. I need to re download the excel and save it to a .pdf and get some reams of binder paper - I think the binder paper is 8 x 11.

You are a genius by the way.

*bows*

I forgot to ask the most important question...

"College or Wide Ruled binder paper?" :mrgreen:
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Shenron wrote:Ah, this makes sense. I need to re download the excel and save it to a .pdf and get some reams of binder paper - I think the binder paper is 8 x 11.
8 x 10.5, actually. And your procedure is incorrect... you'll want to print directly from Excel (or LibreOffice) so you can tweak the heck out of it to make it fit. I just finished my run, and I had to change the top and left margins and ended up making other changes to fit the paper I'm using now. The arrangement of the lines is a little random from one brand to another.
Shenron wrote:You are a genius by the way.

*bows*
Why, thank you! So good of you to notice. :D
Shenron wrote:I forgot to ask the most important question...

"College or Wide Ruled binder paper?" :mrgreen:
College, I think.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Shenron

Post by Shenron »

Cool, thanks for the advice. I will see if I can get staples to work some magic for me as a lack a printer.
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Solo's is great if you need to tweak and adjust for paper, etc.

If you're wanting a PDF of a "notebook paperized" BFRPG character sheet I think I can adapt the standard sheet to one. I'll give it a shot and see what I can come up with.