Notebook Character Sheet?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Shenron

Notebook Character Sheet?

Post by Shenron »

I think that character sheet that is on the notebook page is amazing and is one of my favorites. Though the only version that is listed on the website is in excel and I do not have excel. Does anyone have a .pdf version?
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
SerGavin

Re: Notebook Character Sheet?

Post by SerGavin »

I have one but it does not include the lines.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Shenron

Post by Shenron »

SerGavin wrote:I have one but it does not include the lines.
Does anyone have one that includes all of the notebook lines?
"I react badly to fear. I don't usually have the good sense to run, or hide - I just try to smash whatever is making me afraid. It is a primitive thing, and one I don't question to much." - Harry Dresden
maddog

Post by maddog »

If you are referring to this one, Basic-Fantasy-Notebook-Character-Sheet-2006.0.ods, it's in open office format. Just download either Open Office or LibreOffice and you will have what you need.

https://www.openoffice.org/
http://www.libreoffice.org/

--Ray.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, thanks for the assist, maddog. Haven't seen you around in a while... nice to know you're still kicking.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Shenron: The notebook sheet is the one I use for conventions. It almost always has to be tweaked to match the paper, which is why there is no PDF version.
Shenron

Post by Shenron »

Solomoriah wrote:Shenron: The notebook sheet is the one I use for conventions. It almost always has to be tweaked to match the paper, which is why there is no PDF version.
Ah, sad day. Is there a chance to get a .pdf version that has all of the lines like the notebook but on a blank .pdf? So, the paper will basically match whatever paper you print it on but will have all the notebook lines.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

If someone wants to make one, sure. I've never had the urge myself. You can't print the lines right to the edge on 99% of the printers out there, so there's little point IMO.
Shenron

Post by Shenron »

Ya, I finally got to get on my desk top earlier that has Office and I tried to save the excel into a .pdf which worked but the file did not have the note book lines.

Do you actually print it out on notebook paper?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Yup. Have to get some printed, actually... convention coming up this month.