Part One: Arrival in Celob

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Metroknight

Re: Part One: Arrival in Celob

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk smiles at Ceasar when he speaks of Elan "You follow the Goddess in her male personification" but turns to face Matthew at the mention of little dogmen "Little dogmen? Can you tell me more"? but lays his hand on Sen's arm "Sen you are confusing your feelings and it can lead you to being hurt".
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

(To Tuk)

"I can't say to much about the dog men. They're not natural, that's for sure. A perversion of nature, I'd say. Nasty little reptilian things."
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen's face shuts down and her expression is bleak with shame as she pulls her hand back, shutting it in a fist and lowering it to her lap. "I...I'm sorry." she mumbles and lowers her head. After a mortified pause Sen gets up from the bar, not looking at Matthew. Backing up, she whispers to herself, "Stone. I must be stone." Lifting her gaze Sen looks about the common room and spots an empty table in a far corner and heads to it.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Wait" Matthew calls out. "I didn't mean to upset you... Why don't you come back and have a drink."

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen looks back her eyes haunted. "You didn't do anything."
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Lass, you've got to stop living in the past. It'll ruin your life. I've seen it happen to people. Grief leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to evil. You don't want to go down that road."

Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk hops down off the stool and kicks Sen in the back of her leg to get her attention. "Quit acting like a hurt puppy. Grruff tolerated none from me once I became big enough so do I have to do the same to you. We can air this poison here and now amongst strangers as we bring our hackles up while prancing about. You can't do this to yourself otherwise you will just attract predators that will come to hunt you as you are playing the wounded bird that is flopping around, squawking".
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen spins and looks down at Tuk. For a moment her silver-gray eyes glow and her breathing slows as a preternatural calm comes over her. She holds Tuk in her gaze as it tunnels down and time seems to slow to a crawl around her. With a grunt of effort she shakes herself and walks slowly back to the bar and sits. "Very well."
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Lass, you're not a fool. You're just learning. That's not a bad thing. We all go through hard times. You need friends to help you through them. I think Tuk here wants to be your friend. You just have to let him."

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen nods to Matthew and takes a drink from her tankard of small beer.