Chapter 11: Return to Redbluff

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 11: Return to Redbluff

Post by Solomoriah »

It's looking a lot like interest is flagging in this game. I literally forget it exists while waiting for everyone to check in. Are we in or out here? If you guys want to call a halt to it, I can do that.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I check this BFRPG forum many times a day and open the thread if I see a new post to it. I post as soon as something is relevant for me to post on. I would like to keep it going, but I can't post for other people.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

I keep checking back too but I guess I'm frozen by indecision right now. Rykken doesn't really feel like diving down a hole after a multi-eyed monster that we know nothing about is a good idea but nobody else has said anything else either. Based on the initial attack I'd say that we might be in over our heads, so to speak, and we have yet to see what the effects of the bite will be on Shybolt.

I'm always up for a fight but we need to make sure that we have the advantage if we engage the frog again.

Has the rain stopped? How long have we been in the cave? We were chased into this cave by the rain so if it has stopped we could continue on back to town.

This cave was kind of a tangent so I would say that unless someone has a great idea for defeating the frog we continue back to Redbluff, rain or not.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I'm ready to go down .... right behind grumm
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm's ready to go down after the frog.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt loosens his sword in his scabbard and readies his bow for action. He then looks around and if no one else takes the lead, he will move forward and start down the passage.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

"As long as we can keep a torch lit while sliding down to the next chamber we should be able to keep the frog-thing at bay until we all get down there. As soon as I'm down I'll holler and the rest of you come after me." Rykken will light a torch and then as gracefully as possible, slide down the slope to the chamber whilst trying to keep the torch aloft and lit.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

shybolt follows because he remembers how stupid this is and knows Rykken will need backup as soon as he gets down there.
jstater

Post by jstater »

If there's room for the three of us to walk abreast, Grumm will get right up front with Ryk and Shy - if not, he'll linger behind and hope his glaive is long enough to attack over their heads.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt sees Grumm anxiously trying to move up and gallantly steps aside to allow him to move to the front line.