General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:54 am
When I read a Dwarf gets a plus +2 vrs whatever, does that mean that when he roles add two or permantly add 2 to that saving throw number. Examples always help.
- Posts: 3842
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 am
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
It means +2 to his d20 roll, although I know of some who choose to adjust their save number, which would mean deduct from the save figure (the numbers get smaller as the level/HD goes up and as one adds in the bonuses).
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am
I just 'add' it to the roll by subtracting the number from the normal saving throw for that level.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8604
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
- Location: LaBelle, Missouri
We do as dymondy says in my group also. But it made more sense in writing as a plus than as a deduction.
Users browsing this forum: Ironwolf and 18 guests