OOC: Roll With It

This forum is for the rotating GM campaign started by Joe the Rat.

Moderator: Joe the Rat

Hywaywolf

Re: OOC: Roll With It

Post by Hywaywolf »

I think one of them said your singing sucked.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Hywaywolf wrote: When we were in the main room I am sure we got a good look at the layout of the room. We should make sure that the door in the room we were in at the top of the cellar opens into the same room the outside door opens into. We could use both doors to burst in at one time. Open up with range weapons then let the tough guys barrel through to get anyone left standing.
Since Galen did the circuit during his performance, he's got the best sense of the layout. Muddle was more focused on his muppet impression, but has a sense of the exits. I'll put together a "what you remember" map.
Go with a smile!
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

A quick sketch by Galen. The four bandits were really nondescript.
RWI bandit bar.png
RWI bandit bar.png (391.43 KiB) Viewed 15232 times
The room is about 30' by 35'

(Apologies on taking so long... I really wanted to try something out with this)
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

where would be the door we exited the building from when we came up from the basement?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

About 30' to the left of the door by the stables. Something else of note is that this is a two story building - it's a straight run of stairs going up on the right side.
Go with a smile!
jcm

Post by jcm »

Who are the two non-nondescript ones?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

1 to 4 are average bandits. Dirty, drunk, leather armor, shortswords.
color pic is the dwarf. The same, only he's a dwarf with a handaxe (racial stereotypes and all). The sepia gent is the nasty looking angry viking fellow.
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

haha, I finally get it. The dice are the nondescript bandits :). So there are 6 of them. So this would be a good time for a sleep spell followed by range then a bullrush by those who prefer close in combat.

Also, we should be able to tell if the kitchen wall and door is the same wall/door as the common room wall/door since we have been in both room as well as outside both rooms. If we can't judge room widths with that kind of information we need to go home and take up needle point.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Guys, bear with my absence lately and for the time being, as I have been moving residence lately and have spotty ability to go online or otherwise participate. Feel free to utilize Galen as NPC until I cab get more settled (should not be too long). I will catch up as I can.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Hywaywolf wrote: Also, we should be able to tell if the kitchen wall and door is the same wall/door as the common room wall/door since we have been in both room as well as outside both rooms. If we can't judge room widths with that kind of information we need to go home and take up needle point.
The outer wall is continuous, and there is a single chimney about where the interior wall is. And the handles would line up. It's a fair assumption. Galen would point out that one does not normally put a pantry between the kitchen and main hall - that's just asking for stolen goods.
Go with a smile!