Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

shaeffer

Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by shaeffer »

(OOC: sorry I was MIA; I wasn't getting new post notifications anymore! For some reason my subscriptions were removed.)

Neville is eager to go to town and get a drink and a warm bed!
In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

(I must apologize for being absent for very long, my week has been very unreasonable.)

It takes a good thirty minute walk, but you soon arrive back in Morgansfort. As you approach the gates, you see quite a sight.

Goblins, dead goblins lay before the gate. (At least fifteen) You see a tent next to the gate, a priest and a guard sit in front. The guard stands up and approaches you.

"Looks like you made it back, eh? Noticed the decor? They came out of nowhere, and attacked in a frenzy. Their eyes were glowing red... they charged in a suicidal rush... it was a lost battle... we only suffered one injured man, he's resting now... ah, I see you were successful. Come now, the parents are waiting." He then directs you to the house. The little girl squeals and runs at her parents. (This moment could probably melt the heart of a fire elemental...)

"We can't thank you enough for bringing back our daughter!" says the mother in tears. "You're always welcome in our house anytime, friends." says the father. "Cousin will pay you for your efforts" Just then, a horse drawn carriage approaches you. Stepping out of it, is a man, dressed in the finest clothing, with a sword at his belt. His grey hear and beard might suggest otherwise, but he looks ready to tackle a bear. "Ah, so you're the ones... come, come." He then directs you to his carriage, and after a few minutes, you find yourselves in front of a long table, food gathered in piles. "Sit, eat as much as you can." says the man. "I understand you have just saved my niece. I'm quite thankful. Might I have your names?"
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

I mumble between mouthfuls of food..

"My name is Davros and I'll let my companions introduce themselves while I eat!"

and I go back to stuffing my face..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"I am Pero, your niece was brave beyond all expectations. She should be commended. oh, and could you please pass that custard?"

Thaddeus, just shrugs and tucks in to the grub. Fills his belly, washes it down with the fine wine provided, and burps loudly. "fine provisions. Its good to eat a hardy meal after a life and death struggle."
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Taking time to make sure he's drunk something first, Keiler chimes in "Keiler Stoutaxe, waraxe and traveler. Pero undersells himself, for he was her shepherd - and saved us all a bit of trouble as well in there. Not bad for a beanpole."
Go with a smile!
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

The man chuckles. "You remind me of when I was younger... *ahem* You may call me Piram. I must ask you something, those goblins you fought... I have received word that a nearby village is having shipments of weapons being stolen... Am I right in assuming that these goblins have been the culprits?"
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Galan extends his hand and says, "Well met, I am Galan Slyleaf, and I am honored to be a small part of the party that helped rescue your niece."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

"I don't recall the quality of the weapons we relieved from the goblins after dispatching them.." I am sure if they were of better quality than goblin-make, most likely they were the culprits.."
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler strokes his beard thoughtfully. "There were a few of 'em with new lookin' weapons... That big guy at the front was lookin' new and shiny, before he got torched. We seem to have done a poor job of collecting them fer proof, though. They were certainly plannin' somethin' with their ritual. Mind you, they're not all gone - best keep an eye on 'em."
Go with a smile!
shaeffer

Post by shaeffer »

Neville introduces himself as well: "I am Neville, pleased to be of service." He chews a mouthful of food and takes a drink. "I didn't notice the weapons."
In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.