Chapter 9

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Sir Bedivere

Re: Chapter 9

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Okay, so maybe detecting humor isn't my strong suit sometimes. 'How many mauls am I holding up?' is pretty funny.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

OOC: Don't I feel silly now. :oops: I wasn't quite sure where you were going with that but I thought I'd jump in. Aah well, live and learn. :P
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Nah, don't feel silly. You have to have some clown in you to do this right, and we got some laughs. It's all good.
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm is still standing guard. He's ready to go whenever the rest are ready.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt (not Doughbert) walks over to Ryken and asks, "You're a cleric ain't ya? Think you might ask your god to grant this poor elf some of his good lovin?"

(edit: LOL, damn I need to stop doing that. The otherside bit was very funny though)
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Oh, no! Timorel brought Doughbert back from the Other Side! :o
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Hywaywolf wrote:Shybolt (not Doughbert) walks over to Ryken and asks, "You're a cleric ain't ya? Think you might ask your god to grant this poor elf some of his good lovin?"
"Of course, my good man. My apologies. The exertion of battle must be getting to me. I could have just sworn I saw him wandering off down the hall." Rykken quickly kneels over Timorel, signs the cross, and begins his incantation. When finished, he gently pats the elf, "Aye, you stood bravely even in the face of grave danger. May the gods grant an extra measure of healing to my curative endeavors."
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Rykken's healing spell restores up to 6 HP. Timorel's spells are lost, however.

Lemme make you an offer you can't refuse: Go back up to the inn. If you make it, I'll award XP and we can bring the new guy in. Oh, and start a new chapter since this one has gotten so big.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
jstater

Post by jstater »

Deal!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt turns and starts running for the inn, screaming his bloody battle cry, calling out all creatures to come out and die!