Chapter 9

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 9

Post by Solomoriah »

Yoo, hoo... anybody there?

** crickets chirping **
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(I'm here, but I reply first so often that I wanted to give someone else a chance)
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Rykken hesitantly steps out into view and says, "Well met fellow adventurers and kinfolk. I am Rykken Thundermaul, cleric and follower of Berronar Truesilver. I have recently joined this small band of adventurers and offered my services whilst they explore these uncharted depths."

He paused, and then continued, "May I ask who you are and how you have come to cross our path?"
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt winces and thinks, "Trusting fool." but hopes teh trust is returned. Meanwhile, he will keep his bow ready just in case.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

(Just to clarify, Rykken answers them in dwarven. I forgot to specifically state that in my post.)
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

The leader of the dwarven party seemed somehow miffed at the sight if Rykken. "What band of adventurers?" he said. "I see only you."
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Timorel silently looks to each of the rest of the group and motions, as if to say, 'Shall we reveal ourselves?'
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

"Whether due to my steadfast faith or my youthful naivety, I am the only one willing to show my face. There are 3 others with me and I'm sure as soon as they realize you mean us no harm, they will appear as well."
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

"Three others, eh?" said the dwarven leader. "Well, I can assure ye, we don't mean any harm to anyone." Rykken noticed that several of the other dwarves smiled broadly at this statement. "My name is Trajan," said the leader then, holding out his hand to Rykken. "This is Ulro, my lieutenant."

Rykken noticed that only Trajan had metal armor; the others were all clad in leather armor. Trajan and Ulro were both armed with longswords, but the other four dwarves had battle axes.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt tries to stay hidden as best he can, but if this chair isn't capable of hiding him (ie big open gaps that you can see through) he will still use it as cover but will call out, "No one wants to do anyone any harm. So what is it we can do for you?"