Chapter 8: A Puzzle

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Hywaywolf

Re: Chapter 8: A Puzzle

Post by Hywaywolf »

shybolt returns to the others and says, "I left the door open. Its still working probably gonna blow up or open a pit trap, gas the room, drop the ceiling or who knows what else. Probably all of the above. Lets go find what else is down here.'
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Timorel arches an eyebrow and says, "Well, that's comforting. I suspect the snake has either gotten away or is well-hidden in ambush. Shall we go see? Or should we take this chance to add provisions?"

OOC: Since we have an open doorway, what do you think about going back up 'for provisions' so we can trade out clerics?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(yes, no since letting the guy rust away in the batters box. we may need more torches :) Hopefully the door will still be open when we get back. also, I don't want to be the first person to step on the floor on teh other side of that door.)
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm will lead the way, but he'll tap that floor first with the pole of his glaive.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Ok back we go.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

The adventurers returned to the inn without further incident. Upon their arrival above ground, Brother Arven was given a scroll containing new orders. A nearby parish was in need of a new priest, and Brother Arven had been assigned as his assistant.

Taking a sandwich for the road, Brother Arven left at first light the next day.

Play out any interlude here, and I'll start a new thread when you are all ready.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt gets some grub to eat, restocks his supplies, sharpens his weapons, and is ready to return.
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm will check up on Irena, have a meal, walk down to the river (if that's possible) to take a bath, and otherwise rest until everybody is ready to get back into the dungeon.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Timorel will clean up, clean & repair his gear, sharpen weapons, restock, and rest up. He'll also spend some time talking to the locals to catch up on any news and gossip, both in the inn and around town a bit as he's restocking. Then he's ready to go back down.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

And this would be a good time for the new guy to walk in. I'll let him set the stage himself.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org