Chapter 7: Luck, or Hard Work?

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 7: Luck, or Hard Work?

Post by Solomoriah »

I suspect he's referring to the pit in the room where the troglodytes had Irena.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Solomoriah wrote:I suspect he's referring to the pit in the room where the troglodytes had Irena.
Since every opening from one space to another is in actuality a portal, I won't disagree with that. But there was only one "magical" portal that I remember finding (not saying there aren't any we may have missed). is that correct?
jstater

Post by jstater »

Well, we have a dead minotaur we could throw in.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

perhaps just an arm, its lighter. Or better yet, both arms and a leg. We can toss one in while standing outside teh throne room. If nothing shows up, Shybolt should go listen at the wall with the "secret" door when you throw in the next one. If we tie some noisy stuff to it like fragile pottery and pieces of metal that might help. Also, now that I am thinking this portal may be a way into that room, we should re investigate that room for any clues to the puzzle.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Solomoriah wrote:I suspect he's referring to the pit in the room where the troglodytes had Irena.
Oh, I'd forgotten about that. The Alice-in-Wonderland room with the distant battle raging around us and the stone guards we couldn't get past was the other portal I was referring to. Not really a portal, maybe, but it certainly seemed to lead to or through another world. So now there are three things we need to warn folks about.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Sir Bedivere wrote:
Oh, I'd forgotten about that. The Alice-in-Wonderland room with the distant battle raging around us and the stone guards we couldn't get past was the other portal I was referring to. Not really a portal, maybe, but it certainly seemed to lead to or through another world. So now there are three things we need to warn folks about.
Don't forget that the throne room didn't allow the smoke in and it had a different temperature than the passageway.