Chapter 6: Aftermath

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Nekron99

Re: Chapter 6: Aftermath

Post by Nekron99 »

Cue Twilight zone theme

As Brother Arven awakens and comes down stairs, planning on accomplishing all the things listed before, he does a double take as he notices that Master Shybolt looks a fright "Egads! Little man you look like death warmed over and your trailing your sheet, its...its stuck to your bloody leg....What in the world, I though you would be over this by now, we must get you some spinach or greens immediately. I would put a tourniquet on you but I am not sure where.
It he still bleeding from the "mysterious bleeding disorder" or just from his wounds?
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"mysterious bleeding disorder" oops, forgot about that lol. I wonder why the reeve didn't complain about me bleeding all over the table during our chat
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm spent the night sleeping in front of his cabin. In the morning, he'll awake and head to the inn. He can definitely use some healing.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I understand you jumping ahead. In fact, outside the dungeon, I'm cool with it. I'm just sayin', he's still bleedin'.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Shybolt posts a flyer in the town square, "Wanting to hire retainer to assist an adventurer in his daily activities. Must have own bucket and sponge. Some swordplay and/or bow work will be expected. Job pays 2 silvers a day, plus a 1/10 share of any bounty discovered. Please see Shybolt Loam at the Redbluff Inn."
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Brother Arven can cast CLW on Grumm. I only have two but if we are planning on waiting until we are all good to go then I can use them both on who ever needs them.
I can also send to my Monastery for a higher level cleric to attend us that might have a Remove Curse. Those higher ups love to flaunt their greater powers and it's all in the writing anyhow, I word smith a few parchments and they will be running to get here to show their piety. It's kinda embarrassing actually.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Lets get some piety going on my bleeding face. Shybolt thanks you for your skill with the pen.
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

After waking, Timorel goes about getting his gear in order and eating breakfast quietly while thinking about the creature the trogs had planned to sacrifice the girl to. He listens with interest to Arven's talk of summoning higher clerics and removing curses.
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Brother Arven sets out to write an award winning missive to the good brothers of the Shining Star Monastery. Directing the village boy whom, seems to be the most trustworthy, to hand deliver the scroll to Brother Halden (red hair, tends to hang around the bakery early in the morning) who has been directed to get with Father Rannde (scored highest in the inter-monasterial curse removal competition for 295 and 298, and was runner up in 299) about the possibility of a lizard cult taking advantage of some of the kind souls in the sleepy little town of Redbluff. It is well known around the pew that Father Rannde has a severe dislike of anything cult related and he goes out of his way to do what he can to quash their plans when he is able.

As the boy runs off down the muddy road, Brother Arven says a quick prayer for his safety and that by the time he returns he will have the 5 silver he promised the kid. (He also decides not to tell Shybolt that the default payment is a piggy back ride on the halfling during show and tell at school. Nah, He will wait to tell him.)
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

The boy wants a gold piece.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org