Chapter 2

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Nekron99

Re: Chapter 2

Post by Nekron99 »

Pulling up a chair and sitting down, Arven goes on I am not saying I have no experience, I have fought goblins and..well other things that raided down from the hills He looks sheepishly at Grumm. But they were all bad things, not, well, you know civilized like you. Um, where is that mead He looks around the group hoping to change the subject
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm will extend his hand to the priest and say "Welcome aboard!"

He'll then be off to look over his shack, feed his cat (Dirk) and attend to a few other errands. Personally, Grumm will want to get back into the dungeon as soon as possible.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"If you are with us," Shybolt says to Arven, "we'll be getting an early start in the morning." Shybolt will eat his meal, drink his drink then turn in for the night.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

When you agree to a re-entry plan, I'll start another thread. Please note in this thread any healing magic used, spells prepared for the next day, etc.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm: "Shybolt should probably take the lead, I'll follow behind, giving him enough room to be sneaky. Oh - and perhaps now would be a good time to divide what wealth we have already acquired."
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"What wealth have we acquired? A few coins and a horn that we know not what it does. But if you remember the amounts I sure would love to have my share. And in the morning, we should head down. Unless Arven has some objection we should keep the same marching order we had before. I first, then Grumm. The elf comes next and the cleric protects our rear."
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

I am willing to go in the morning when you are. As far as my position in the group, If I may serve best from the rear position then I will do my best, but I ask that if you run into any undead, please do not destroy them all before I get to the front to see them. Then he adds with a wry smile, Though perhaps I will get lucky and they will come at us from behind.
He then goes to the innkeeper to request and pay for a spot in the common room, for sleeping the night.
Arven will pray for 2 Cure Light Wounds spells.

OOC: Are we using Orisons?
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Nekron99 wrote:OOC: Are we using Orisons?
No. Check the Introduction thread for a complete list of what we are and are not using.

Looks like I'll start the new thread tomorrow morning.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Hywaywolf wrote:"What wealth have we acquired? A few coins and a horn that we know not what it does. But if you remember the amounts I sure would love to have my share. And in the morning, we should head down. Unless Arven has some objection we should keep the same marching order we had before. I first, then Grumm. The elf comes next and the cleric protects our rear."
Something along the lines of five gold and a dozen silver. Give the house its share and that should leave, what, five gold, six silver, and eight coppers, roughly. So, a gold, four silver, and a couple of coppers each? Something like that?

Well, we are rolling in loot, gentlemen. A good day's pay for our scars, I say. May I suggest we spend it all on wine and women tonight, before the trogs get another go at us or our good Brother Arven here manages to save our heathen souls? Speaking of which, maybe we should tell the tavern keeper that Brother Arven has joined our group and save the Cleric some coin.

(OOC: My home internet is out again, so I'm posting away from my rule book. It is 100 cp = 10 sp = 1 gp, right?)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

You are correct in your coin equivalents. As an experienced adventurer our gold count barely registers as loot lol. I don't remember who's carrying the coin, but if its Shybolt he shares it out before turning in. Its a quiet night for him. then up early for slaying.