Chapter 2

This forum is for Solomoriah's playtest adventures in the town of Redbluff.
Sir Bedivere

Re: Chapter 2

Post by Sir Bedivere »

(OOC: Whoa, DID Dorne just vanish? I thought we'd come up top and there'd be some message from his uncle or something, weepy goodbyes and short jokes, then stew, ale, and new cleric recruitment.)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

I don't see him anywhere.
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Greetings, and well met Master Shybolt. Arven moves to your table. I am indeed a humble follower of the faith, Brother Arven of the Morning Star Monestary.Arven offers his hand.I beg your pardon but I could not help overhearing your conversation with the proprieter, are there truly undead infesting the paths beneth this town?
Player: I drink the potion!
DM: Are you sure you want to do that?
Player: Um, no. Maybe, Why, do you think it would be stupid?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Dorne didn't "vanish," he just left. Don't make it all mysterious... he might come back.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Sir Bedivere

Post by Sir Bedivere »

Timorel leans his two-handed sword against the wall behind his chair, adjusts his leather armor, and sits down. Salutations, Brother Arven. You have an interest in the undead? The ones we met we left re-dead, but there may be more if you would like to see them for yourself. Plus, we are short a Cleric at the moment and it would be good to have a man of faith along.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

(OOC: If he just vanished in the dungeon, then he will be able to pop up anywhere in the dungeon at a later date. A victim of the mysterious properties of the underworld. :) )
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Indeed I am interested in the undead, I have studied much about them and have listened to many adventurers like yourselves who passed through the monestary, although I have to admit I have never actually fought any. Arvens face begins to redden, then he seems to realize you both just asked him to join you. I would be honored to join in your quest, I only hope my skill and faith are enough to sustain us in the endevor.
jstater

Post by jstater »

"Morning Star Monastery, you say?" says Grumm, scratching his chin. "And what exactly do you folks espouse in that monastery?"
Nekron99

Post by Nekron99 »

Getting animated We of course follow the tenants of the True Faith, adhearance to the Law, and protection of the weak. Knowledge is held in high esteam and our library is second only to the Royal Repository in the capital. I spent a lot of time reading about the great Paladin Kimbral and his fights against the undead of the Lower Lands.. He looks like he could talk for hours...
jstater

Post by jstater »

Grumm - looking at the other two - "This fella takes himself seriously. I guess he'll do."