Season 2 - Episode 2: The Road to Westport

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

Arehzo

Re: Season 2 - Episode 2: The Road to Westport

Post by Arehzo »

Gannicus makes sure his blades are clean, re-sheathes them and resumes his place on the wagon.

Gannicus, Human Fighter
BFRPG: Marketstone Campaign
Joe the Rat

Re: Undead or Otherwise?

Post by Joe the Rat »

JoeCarr28 wrote: "I'd rather not be carrying any of them bodies if it's all the same with you," retorts Shaw. "They don't look right healthy, if you know what I mean. Wouldn't want them to be infecting any of my top notch produce. Could put a man out of business if his wares were to make people poorly."
Getting a better look at the fallen bandits, Mandross quickly recants his request. "Yeeuch! Mmm, I mean, er, I can see where you are coming from, Mr. Shaw. Knowing not what manner of rot these poor wretches had, best to not risk it spreading. Oi! Leo! Make sure you've got gloves on before you go movin' them! Yeah, we'll just report the situation... after we get past the gates... mmm..."

With that, Mandross will go back and check on Doughbert "Ah! Good to see you are up and moving again! Master Tooms' handiwork, no doubt. Ah, no, you can keep the scarf."

While Leo is getting the road cleaned up, Mandross will make a quick check of the wagons to make sure nothing was damaged, and nothing has snuck up and attached itself somewhere.
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Doughbert thanks Nivek for his healing touch and then says, "I think it may be time for me to give up this adventuring life. Twice now I would have died if not for your expertise. And I have ol Bertie's threat to worry about as well. Perhaps Master Loche will have other more peaceful work for me in the temple when we reach Westport. "

Doughbert will then move to a less bloody section of straw, lay back and rest. His confidence shaken, he will do his best to stay low and out of sight of any enemies.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Nivek looks about for anything that needs to be taken care of... not seeing anything he exclaims, "I don't think we need to be hanging around here for more of these sickly bastards to show up... that is unless we want to track down where they might be hiding out?!. Perhaps there are more of them who need to be shown the error of their ways, and that only diligent toiling will reap true gain... so says the Forge Lord."
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Birthright

Post by Birthright »

Tannen helps Leo with the cremation duties before resuming his position in wagon 4