Season 1 - Episode 7: Homeward Bound

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

_Silveredged

Re: Season 1 - Episode 6: The Bandit Caves

Post by _Silveredged »

Hiker and Alma are eager to get back to the farm...
Marketstone CampaignImageLeolannan Fletcher, Half-Elf Ranger
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Nivek nods in agreement, "Too many trees around here anyhow. Best we get to town and re-supply up"
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

(ready to journey out of tha' heart o' darkness there, Nivek?)
Since I don't know Fireball, Wall of Fire, Flaming Bowling Ball, or Generate Irresponsibly Large Amounts Of Fire In A Forest Covered In Dry Brush, I'm good to go. And given his history, we'd best get Paladin out before he starts thinking of it as a giant open-air inn.

"I'm good. Let's mount up... so to speak."
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"hey wait a minute? Did I ever dig up our gold I hid outside the bandit caves?" asks Doughbert to everyone.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Hywaywolf wrote:"hey wait a minute? Did I ever dig up our gold I hid outside the bandit caves?" asks Doughbert to everyone.
OOC: DOH!... but I would think we might have taken the time to pack it up while readying for the trip. If not, it is still safe (presumption), until we head this way again.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Birthright

Post by Birthright »

Didnt't we leave a crate of valuables that we found in the goblin caves with the hermit too? and let's not forget jumbles.
Iain_IF

Post by Iain_IF »

You buried it! says an aghast Paladin. Don't you know it gets dirty then! Ah well, easy come, easy go. Paladin thinks for a moment. Or even better, a reason to go back, he eyes the hermit, after we visit the goblins. Paladin rubs his hands sleepily. It would be like free treasure, he coos.

Paladin looks around again. Do you think Jumbles is happier here or with us? he inquires. Barney! Barney! Ask Jumbles if he wants to come with us! he cries.
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

(I have been keeping a record of your loot, so we'll sort out exactly what you've got and what you've left scattered around The Coastwood once you're back in Marketstone.)
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Iain_IF wrote:Paladin looks around again. Do you think Jumbles is happier here or with us? he inquires. Barney! Barney! Ask Jumbles if he wants to come with us! he cries.
Barnaby resolutely ignores Paladin. Jumbles looks rather morose, but then Jumbles always looks rather morose.

(I need a clear decision on the fate of Jumbles. I'm not sure I rate his chances long-term though in a wolf-infested forest.)
Iain_IF

Post by Iain_IF »

Paladin takes Jumbles in tow, connecting his line to Paladin's horse. Paladin will also try to feed Jumbles something appropriate from the horse's food.

Paladin will also sleepily collect anything that we might have left behind when we were last in the hermit's care, so as to avoid being slobbish.