Season 1 - Episode 4: The Goblin Caves

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

Hywaywolf

Re: Season 1 - The Farmer's Lost a Wife

Post by Hywaywolf »

(OOC: had a 50/50 chance and took a shot. My luck sucks.)
Eevans

Post by Eevans »

Hiker hears the question and scours his memory for the color of the clothing which Miss Alma was wearing.

"Ummm..."
Doughbert's question channels deep into the mind of Hiker, which is essentially a fairly shallow mind and with little to get in the way of outstanding memories Hiker states with a shrug behind his statues..."Yessum, Miss Alma was wearing yellow last time I sawed her."
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

"Lets mark this area so that we can find it again, but for now we need a rest", remarks Nivek rather tiredly.

OOC: we can go through a few rest periods with the Druid. Any Cures he throws our way will help, and otherwise Nivek can provide 3 hp per day through orisons. I expect we need to spend some cash on resupplying rations and perhaps throw some money towards the druid/hermit for his troubles as well (perhaps one or more head to town to buy rations and perhaps a pig/goat to give to hermit and/or his bear.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Birthright

Post by Birthright »

"Yes, we need to rest for now. Let's return to the old man's cave."

To Hiker: "Don't worry too much. Miss Alma is worth a lot more to them alive, else they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of catching her anyway. We'll find her."
Eevans

Post by Eevans »

Birthright wrote:"Yes, we need to rest for now. Let's return to the old man's cave."

To Hiker: "Don't worry too much. Miss Alma is worth a lot more to them alive, else they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of catching her anyway. We'll find her."

Hiker sets his statues down for a rest..."Oh good. Miss Alma was always kind to me. I hope she isnt scared."
JoeCarr28

"So you found the goblins then"

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Noting the location of the scrap of Alma's dress, you press on wearily towards the old man's cave.

As you reach your destination, emerging out of the Coastwood's evening gloom, you find the old man sitting beside the fire in front of his cave.

"So you found the goblins then ..." he says sarcastically upon seeing Barnaby's burden. "Well there's nothing I can do for you tonight. Get some rest and we'll talk in the morning."

And with that, he gets up and disappears into the darkness of his cave.

((We'll start the new day on Monday.))

Doughbert: HP 3/5. No '0' level spells remaining today.
Hiker: HP 6/9.
Karl: HP 7/8.
Nivek: HP -1/7. Stabilised. No ‘0’ level spells remaining today.
Paladin: HP -1/4. Stabilised.
Tannen: HP 6/9.
8 pm, 27th day of Harvestide.
Iain_IF

Post by Iain_IF »

Paladin bestows slobbery kisses on the gentle, goblin-blood-spattered, giant bear and then quietly passes out, dreaming of the Chubb sisters.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Doughbert curls up next to a tree and falls to sleep. Hoping that Barnaby presence will keep away troubles.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Nivek rests deeply, only breaking to periodically to perform his necessary prayers and meditations needed to re-acquire his allotment of orisons.

ooc: let me know how much HPs Nivek will have after the rest period (assuming we are doing full rest cycle where we get the benefits of natural healing). Also, (another assumption here) who gets what healing from the Hermit/Druid? After we find out this, we can decide where to put the 3 HP of healing that Nivek has to offer.

Really looking forward to hitting that 2nd level where Clerics get to start casting spells (401xp to go!). :?
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?