Character Creation

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

SmootRK

Re: Character Creation

Post by SmootRK »

5. I couldn't see any money is listed on the character sheets of Paladin, Nivek and Doughbert - I'm not sure if this is an oversight, or whether you've completely spent-up your starting money.
I need to double check my spending and possibly add a few more trinkets if I have room/funds, but otherwise ready.

update: done with any purchasing... updated my character record in the roster thread.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
swirler

Post by swirler »

good catch I don't know why I had 15 for AC. And yes I forgot to list my leftover funds.
--James
"Cthulhu called, he wants his insanity back."

"Vulnerable and hot trumps paranoid most of the time."
doomrock

Post by doomrock »

Sorry about not finishing Kemble but I have been without the internet for a couple of days because of snow. Another couple of questions; I need another language what should that be, and is there any chance that I could have sling as a weapon as in some other versions of ' The worlds most Popular Role Playing Game' ?
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

doomrock wrote:Sorry about not finishing Kemble but I have been without the internet for a couple of days because of snow. Another couple of questions; I need another language what should that be, and is there any chance that I could have sling as a weapon as in some other versions of ' The worlds most Popular Role Playing Game' ?
No worries.

You may pick your language.

I'm going to say "no" to the sling (sorry!). For me it seems to go against the spirit of the Magic-User. And the Moldvay Basic set, which I understand to be the primary inspiration behind BFRPG, doesn't permit slings for MUs. Daggers are the only missile weapon option you have.
doomrock

Post by doomrock »

Fair enough.
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

We're very nearly there with the character creation, so I plan to make a start tomorrow.

doomrock - if you could put the finishing touches to Kemble today that would be great. Otherwise, just catch-up when you can.

In the meantime I'll PM out some starting rumours to everyone.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

I went ahead and reserved set #10 for my contingency replacement character.

Perhaps the available sets can be expanded enough for everyone to choose/reserve sets for replacement characters. The current events seem to be leaning towards dire circumstances, so i decided to have an alternate character ready to go.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Hmmm, if we can do that, can I request #4 in case doughbert dies in his rush to finish off the gobs? I know Number 4 says scathius but he doesn't seem to be with us anymore.
Arehzo

Post by Arehzo »

Hey Everyone,

I'll be taking char #13 with STR and CON swapped. I'll have the character up after I work out some details with Joe.

Thanks,

Arehzo

Gannicus, Human Fighter
BFRPG: Marketstone Campaign
_Silveredged

Post by _Silveredged »

welcome, Arehzo :D
Marketstone CampaignImageLeolannan Fletcher, Half-Elf Ranger