Character Creation

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

Mhogrymm

Re: Character Creation

Post by Mhogrymm »

Oh! NICE Find Joe!
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Iain_IF wrote:I have used invisiblecastle.com in other PbP games. We provide a link to the die roll or rolls and state the roll in the post. YMMV.
Thanks for this Iain. However, lets start by giving http://dice.evildm.net/index.php a try. I like the way it sends the results of the roll(s) out by e. mail. This should help to keep a nice clean narrative to the game and not clutter it up with links.

If we subsequently find that EvilDM is not really working for us, then we'll give InvisibleCastle a try.
Birthright

Post by Birthright »

JoeCarr28 wrote:Money for those that have got that far ...

Scathias: 90 gp.
Paladin: 100 gp.
Tannen: 120 gp.
Hah, I purchased equipment assuming I'd have 110gp to spend, and you rolled me 120! Tannen just got 10gp in his belt pouch!
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

EvilDM looks nice, but I will probably just defer my rolls to DM rather than go about all the emails back and forth. I will just say what I intend to do and let all the behind the scenes stuff get done by DM who can post results back in prose at his leisure.

But, I will do these things however they need to be done, or by how it is decided that things should be done.

I need a Gold roll for Nivek Tooms (dwarf cleric) so I can get some equipment listed.

Cheers
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

SmootRK wrote:EvilDM looks nice, but I will probably just defer my rolls to DM rather than go about all the emails back and forth. I will just say what I intend to do and let all the behind the scenes stuff get done by DM who can post results back in prose at his leisure.

But, I will do these things however they need to be done, or by how it is decided that things should be done.

I need a Gold roll for Nivek Tooms (dwarf cleric) so I can get some equipment listed.

Cheers
110 gp for Nivek.

EvilDM is stricly an option for those who wish to use it. As a default, I will do the rolling.
Mhogrymm

Post by Mhogrymm »

I would prefer to make my own rolls where appropriate. I like my fate being in my own hands. Even though I am about the most unlucky die roller there is.
JoeCarr28

Kemble's Money

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Kemble's starting money is 80 gp.
doomrock

Post by doomrock »

Thankyou. What about starting spells?
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

You may pick one 1st level spell to add to your spell book (in addition to Read Magic).
Mhogrymm

Post by Mhogrymm »

I know it talks about read magic at the beginning of the spell section but there is no such spell in the list. I think Read Languages fills the read magic roll.