Page 21 of 60

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 am
by SmootRK
JoeCarr28 wrote:... and happy birthday Smoot! We're clocking up the years this week.
Hywaywolf wrote:Happy Birthday, Smoot.
Thanks... I only feel older when I have to calculate my age these days. Too many years of lies, and now I often don't know how old I am off the top of my head. :shock: Good thing the internet keeps track for me now via Facebook and Forums. :evil:

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 am
by actingkeith
SmootRK wrote:Too many years of lies, and now I often don't know how old I am off the top of my head.
Heh, I lie for a living, and I often find myself feeling the same way.

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 am
by Eevans
Hey ALL and especially Joe...

Starting July 1st I will be OFF THE GRID on a 17 day vacation ... access will be intermittent at best so Hiker will need to be dutifully NPC'd or left at some "training location" until my return in mid July(July 18th). Just wanted to give a heads up now....he is pretty clear cut in terms of how he acts/reacts at this point, but if you wish you can have him GUARD A LOT...lol.

eddie

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 am
by JoeCarr28
Eevans wrote:Hey ALL and especially Joe...

Starting July 1st I will be OFF THE GRID on a 17 day vacation ... access will be intermittent at best so Hiker will need to be dutifully NPC'd or left at some "training location" until my return in mid July(July 18th). Just wanted to give a heads up now....he is pretty clear cut in terms of how he acts/reacts at this point, but if you wish you can have him GUARD A LOT...lol.

eddie

Thanks for letting me know Eddie. Have a great holiday. We'll do our best to keep Hiker alive (at least until you return).

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am
by Eevans
JoeCarr28 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know Eddie. Have a great holiday. We'll do our best to keep Hiker alive (at least until you return).
Perfect!

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 pm
by actingkeith
Sorry for the lack of participation guys... My son is in town for his annual visit so he's taking up my focus... and Karl isn't a strategist.

I'm reading what's going on, I just don't have much to contribute.

Thanks in advance for understanding. I'll pick up the pace though.

-keith

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 am
by JoeCarr28
No worries Keith.

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 am
by SmootRK
Happy Fourth of July everyone!!

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am
by Hywaywolf
happy 4th right back atcha. Not sure if the 4th of july means anything to any non US folks though. maybe the brits celebrate it :)

Re: Out-of-Character Chat

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 am
by SmootRK
Hywaywolf wrote:happy 4th right back atcha. Not sure if the 4th of july means anything to any non US folks though. maybe the brits celebrate it :)
Perhaps they celebrate it quietly as the "good riddance day" :lol: