AA1.6: OOC Chat

A forum to play test using a Play - by - Post (PBP) format the Adventure Anthology series found on basicfantasy.org.

Moderator: Rosisha

Rosisha

AA1.6: OOC Chat

Post by Rosisha »

Hey all,

We're starting! YAY! So now what I need is for you guys to start posting. We're going with the plot hook, that you are on the road and encounter a messenger. Does that sound good? I can post the other ones if you are interested! Feel free to make up any background for knowing each other. Whatever works.

In this thread, please post any commentary or thoughts on BFRPG, AA1.6 or whatever!
mordrin

Re: AA1.6: OOC Chat

Post by mordrin »

Does the messenger arriving happen before the storm or right as the storm starts?

Should we be playing out the discussion with the messenger in the other thread?
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

mordrin wrote:Does the messenger arriving happen before the storm or right as the storm starts?

Should we be playing out the discussion with the messenger in the other thread?
According to the play hook notes the messenger isn't suppose to come upon us until we get to town, so we should probably head that way.
Mak

Post by Mak »

I haven't read AA1.6, so I have no opinion. Consider me the control subject: I have no idea what's "supposed" to happen. :D
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

I read the first page before I signed up to play just out of curiosity, however, have not read any further and do not intend to. Therefore, anything after this point I have no idea, lol. It should be very interesting.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

nah you can make camp and the messenger will find you. Using the "Town" was assuming the players, after there first few adventures, were resting in town.
greg

Post by greg »

I haven't read the adventure either. Totally blind.
mordrin

Post by mordrin »

I skimmed a few sentences from the top, just to see what type of character might fit or not fit the setting.

I know nuzzink!
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

You're all blind you say? BLIND?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mak

Post by Mak »

When we get unsolicited visits like this, we let the half-ogre barbarian do the talking. Tends to keep the pushy salespeople in line.

When we're talking to royalty, on the other hand, we'd probably better find someone with a higher CHA! :D