Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

daryen

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by daryen »

OOC: Nah, I'm just whining at my bad luck. Four-for-four is going to get a whine from me no matter who is rolling the dice. I am not complaining about you rolling the dice. I am just whining about my crappy luck, which likely happens regardless of who is rolling. (Besides, I encouraged you to roll for us. I am not going to change my mind over that just because of four bad rolls!)
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Alright as for the rest of you three you act simultaneous: Grimlar, Zilljan and Deckard. you know what you'd like to do?
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar swings his mighty axe while singing war songs loudly at the Kobolds!

OOC: Bad luck is bad luck, I am assuming I am the only one who made the necessary sacrifices to the Dice Gods? No wonder they are cursed! Everyone needs to go outside right now and sacrifice a set of dice to the Dice Gods! And a chicken! And build a shrubbery! A nice one! With two levels and a nice little pebble path that goes down the middle.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Alrighty Grimlar swings his mighty axe and sings the songs of war. Though the axe itself misses the kobold as it's reaction time is as usual to match against a weapon.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Alright Zilljan continues to throw a sling against the crossbowmen and is lucky to hit another one and falls to the ground as it was wounded from other attacks. Deckard will do the same but doesn't hit the last crossbowmen.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zilljan shouts in triumph after his fortunate luck "Right-o my good men, that's it! we'll fell these foul creatures yet!" and loads another stone in his sling from the very back position of the fight however.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

"Drat, I really need to get the hang of this sling. Keep up the good work my friends."
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Initiative: Round 3

Kobold group: 3
Grimlar: 3
Deckard: 2
Taply: 6
Zilljan: 1
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar again attempts to land a hit against the kobolds! "Slippery little buggers aren't they?" He laughs as he steps in to attack again!
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Taply again, takes another shot against a kobold that last stands in the front rank. Which the attack misses as it flies across the crossbowmen. Grimlar and the kobold still eye to eye each other it midst which with a surprise to the swordsman. the Kobold is then cleaved by Grimlar's axe as the momentum catches up to the swordsman and dies knocked to the left of the pantry. the crash and bump of barrels has the kobold axeman turn his head over the commotion. Though with Grimlar's spirit is strong as he succeeds in his opponent. he is then punctured from the kobold wielding an axe. you are dealt 6 damage from the vulnerability to fight the swordsman.

Deckard you draw out your sling and while knowing you see your buddy suffer a heavy wound. you aim to the last crossbowmen and successfully knock down the Back Rank. Zilljan's energy excites him to almost finishing of the kobolds. Though the excitement to hit the axeman and feel anger to the injury of Grimlar, it misses.

Morale Check!

Though while they lost their comrades in this firefight. they will continue to fight to avenge their fallen friends.