Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rookie555

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rookie555 »

GrimlinJoe wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:27 pm "Why this is a madhouse and some kind of funhouse labyrinth. Abus give me strength and patience as I feel mine is wearing thin."
OOC: a full mystery indeed to confuse the mind

Which the cat then will laugh in excitement "fuhuhu, I see my friend you are enjoying those set of keys that oldwin had set up."
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

daryen wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:47 pm Once everyone that wants a view gets it, he'll close the door, take out the key, and open it again.
Pulling out the key as you see differences in how oldwin's place is. Which as you take it out from the keyhole and open the door as normal. You return to the same atmosphere of darkness, but see the left side open up.
daryen

Post by daryen »

With the realization of what the keys do (from the OOC thread), Taply says, "I think we should use the green key on the center door again. If this is the 'natural' path, it will hopefully lead to Olwin's room. Probably won't solve everything, but it should give us a decent starting point."

If no objections, Taply puts the green key into the center door and opens it again.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Taply will then put the key back in after wondering and thinking of his experiements with the doors of the house. There he will see that same glow brights up the corridor and all else is non-existent from the left side of the corridor. Far 100' feet does lay the door jusy beyond.

OOC: I'll wait for others to respond as this is the 'what if' text for the door to open.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zill will follow your lead.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

The party proceeds towards the corridor to see what awaits further ahead. It does feel odd that nothing appears to be happening as you all soon arrive closely to the door. There isn't anything special of this brown door and has a gold knob on it. it is fully closed and nothing else is down this corridor.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Since Taply is instigating this effort, he grabs the knob and turns. If it isn't locked he opens the door.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Taply decides otherwise of twisting the knob and opening the door. You all see within this room contains likely where odwin rest within his house. The left side of the room contains a messy fur bed, but not filthy leaving no odor. Including a small drawer for much clothing to be put in and a lamp crafted in oak from the stand and the light cover by a cap-like frame. Also in the right you see papers and notes odwin left behind. Which everything on the table is cluttered, almost mentioned from the cat he looked hurried. Also straight forward is a round window that has been broken which there happens to be a small stone on a ground.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Deckard makes a curious face as he looks over the room. He walks in and heads over to the papers.

"Perhaps these may leave some clues as to events leading up to his disappearance?"
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Yes I believe the cat mentioned he had received a paper concerning rangers and a city he was potentially travelling to?

OOC: Zill will start shuffling through papers as well.