Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

CptClyde

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by CptClyde »

ooc: How many kobolds left? Grimlar how "dead" are you? GM, can we save Grimlar or is he beyond help back in town?
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

ooc: its a four now, but Grimlar is near close to being knocked out if he gets hit again. So if he ever gets KO'ed then there wouldn't be much to do to help him, but for now you are able to assist him.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Wait, I didn't see I had been hit at all. Where was I hit???

Sorry guys, Grimlar seems to have terrible luck. I would have thought I could have hit a kobold a few times lol
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:15 pm Wait, I didn't see I had been hit at all. Where was I hit???

Sorry guys, Grimlar seems to have terrible luck. I would have thought I could have hit a kobold a few times lol
You fought with the kobold swordsman and was able to defeat em, but the axeman makes an attack against you since the kobolds had the same initiative order.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: I missed killing the swordsman. My apologies.

Grimlar, bleeding badly from dagger and sword wounds shakes his head at the thought of retreat. "Go!" He shouts, "I'll hold them!" He prepares to fight on to give cover to his party to escape.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Initiative: Round 4

Kobold group: 6
Grimlar: 6
Deckard: 2
Taply: 6
Zilljan: 5
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

With a raging roar, Grimlar attacks the kobolds!
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Grimlar's fury grows as much of wounds don't intend to weaken him, He blocks the best he's able to to keep the other behind safe. The axeman stands in front of Grimlar and attempts to take him down. The kobolds throwing the volley of daggers bounce away from the shield, but as soon those daggers don't wound Grimlar. The axeman hits a weak point again on Grimlar and the blood loss is severe. Which Grimlar loses balance and his vision blurs and becomes dark. Though before Grimlar can still fight and take his last swing against his opponent it misses the axeman
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Ok, Taply shoots another arrow and sees his companion fall to the ground as the axeman is a bit exhausted. Though the kobold's vulnerability is open as Taply's arrow punctures through the armor of the axeman. The Kobold then falls in battle as well.

Zilljan launches another stone against the middle rank (well front rank now) of kobolds, which the stone does some damage, but it doesn't severely hurt the one Zill is able to hit. Deckard does the same also but the stone fails to hit any of them during the fight

2nd Morale check

Though while the Kobold party is now smaller in numbers. They still take their valor to continue fighting.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Initiative: Round 5

Kobold group: 3
Grimlar: [out of battle]
Deckard: 1
Taply: 5
Zilljan: 1