Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rookie555 »

Initiative: Round 2

Kobold group: 6
Grimlar: 1
Taply: 3
Zilljan: 1
Deckard: 1

OCC: DED's dice roller is something, but grimlar gets a pass because this is the next round :)
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar prepares to attack again!
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Alright, The kobolds attempt to swing their sword and axe, but while the one misses Grimlar, the axe-wielder hits Deckard for 1 damage. The middle rank of kobolds ready another volloy of daggers. Which two daggers are thrown towards Deckard with a total of 2 damage.

OCC: by chance grimalr I have your character set up as a document on my part. You know what your armor class is for hide armor and the towershield? Im not familiar with the equipment supplement from the downloads page.

Also Taply is up
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

OOC: It's been nearly a week I guess. Should we continue on witht he GM running Taply until he returns? I think some of us MAY be able to get out alive... and recruit some more help back in town and return. As long as 1 PC lives the story lives on! I can cast floating disk and transport one dying body (maybe 2 if I had the time to stack them neatly lol) out of here at my full unencumbered movement.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

OOC: I want to keep this going too! I haven't been hit yet though. So I'm ready to kill all who oppose us.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

CptClyde wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:57 am OOC: It's been nearly a week I guess. Should we continue on witht he GM running Taply until he returns? I think some of us MAY be able to get out alive... and recruit some more help back in town and return. As long as 1 PC lives the story lives on! I can cast floating disk and transport one dying body (maybe 2 if I had the time to stack them neatly lol) out of here at my full unencumbered movement.
I'll aid in controlling Taply once he gets back as I have his character sheet open so no worries. Taply takes another shot against a kobold crossbowmen, but isn't able to to penetrate through one of em and it misses.

It's been a week since I'm having troubles at work and had some things to take care of.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Sorry. I missed this for some reason.

As long as we stand and fight, and as long as the two guys remain in front on him, he will continue to fire his arrows.

EDIT: ... and apparently continue to miss. I truly suck with this weapon ...
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

OCC: is there a possibility that I let you guys control your own characters based on what they want to do? if someone is busy on a certain time I can help with that, but I think I don't want to feel I repeatably do the same thing onto your characters.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Ooc: I'm fine with rolling for myself etc. If that is what you mean.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

OOC: yeah pretty much that is fine.