Chapter 0: A fresh start

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rosisha

Re: Chapter 0: A fresh start

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar does show the keys around, and nods at Taply's suggestion. "Indeed, I favor the green as well." He eyes the cat, "Does it have a say?"
daryen

Post by daryen »

Taply also says, "I suggest the middle door as well. It seems the balanced option."

Thinking a bit more, he continues, "I wonder if the keys only work in one door each, or if they only work *correctly* in one door each ..."
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Zill will kneel down to the cat once mare and ask "Excuse me cat, would you by any chance know which key is for which door?"
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

The cat looks at Zill and the keys. "the green key may have been master's way of thinking straight into the distance and less distraction. The silver key holds no meaning but a shine upon it may grant access any direction, however the silver key breaks if it is not with the eye of the gold key where the sun falls onto a door." She says and she raises a paw behind Zill and the sun from the sky glows on the door that is to the right. Though without thinking, the cat had spoke this in common with clear understanding.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

"Wow you are even multilingual. You madam are the most surprising little feline I've ever encountered! Thank you ever so much"
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar squints at the cat, and then at the keys. "It occurs to me that perhaps we should wait till nightfall. If the sun could break the silver key, should we not wait for the sun to fall?" He thinks for a moment about the fighting orders of his homeland, "Do the Druids share in the belief of the magic and power of the moon? My people feel the moon is sacred, and if that belief is shared, perhaps we should advance under the moon's guidance."
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:01 pm Grimlar squints at the cat, and then at the keys. "It occurs to me that perhaps we should wait till nightfall. If the sun could break the silver key, should we not wait for the sun to fall?" He thinks for a moment about the fighting orders of his homeland, "Do the Druids share in the belief of the magic and power of the moon? My people feel the moon is sacred, and if that belief is shared, perhaps we should advance under the moon's guidance."
it is certain that some druids and others share a belief associated with the magic of the moon. Though if folks decide to wait until nightfall. Then I'll "skip" time and that it would be night time.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Rookie555 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 pm The cat looks at Zill and the keys. "the green key may have been master's way of thinking straight into the distance and less distraction. The silver key holds no meaning but a shine upon it may grant access any direction, however the silver key breaks if it is not with the eye of the gold key where the sun falls onto a door." She says and she raises a paw behind Zill and the sun from the sky glows on the door that is to the right. Though without thinking, the cat had spoke this in common with clear understanding.
Zill suggests trying gold key on the door with the sun currently falling on as the cat mentioned. And it occurs to Zilljan that the green key may be for the straight ahead door.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Grimlar shrugs, "I'll open any door you guys feel I should open!"
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

If the cats words can be understood, I believe the the silver key will work on any door with an eye on it like depicted on the golden key, AND the sun must be falling on that door. Let's try the silver key on the sunlit door before the sun passes.