Out of Character chat

Rookie555's PbP

Moderator: Rookie555

Rookie555

Re: Out of Character chat

Post by Rookie555 »

Rosisha wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:11 am Yeah I'm not sure what's next, but I did want to take a swing at that other goblin

Sorry to post just don't want us to lose momentum.
Ah I see, well what I might do is make this not feel dragged for too long. whatever the dice gave me, it is a up and down for much results.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Sorry for the long silence, i didn't get a notification when you "edited" that last post. I guess it only counts as a new post when there is actually a full new post.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Alright I'll let y'all know that this is a dungeon so if ya want to prepare before going in or head onwards
daryen

Post by daryen »

If it looks like a dungeon, Taply is gong to suggest resupplying as he's got nothing in that regard. No food, no supplies. Plus, we don't have any iron spikes, 10' poles, torches, or anything like that.

I suppose we can do a quick excursion, as long as it stays above ground, but anything with commitment and darkness requires supplies we don't have.

That said, if everyone else wants to press on, as long as we have a way to see, Taply's game.

He's all for opening the door, however.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

I guess in terms of dungeon. it more like "ruins" except it isn't all abandoned but just hasn't been lively with oldwin being gone. Though some things have come in and remained the same. So it is less underground and more on the surface. So the choice is made with the heavy doors open :)
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

daryen wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm If it looks like a dungeon, Taply is gong to suggest resupplying as he's got nothing in that regard. No food, no supplies. Plus, we don't have any iron spikes, 10' poles, torches, or anything like that.

I suppose we can do a quick excursion, as long as it stays above ground, but anything with commitment and darkness requires supplies we don't have.

That said, if everyone else wants to press on, as long as we have a way to see, Taply's game.

He's all for opening the door, however.
just throwing this out there but I have 6 torches and 7 days worth of rations so I can split my gear with you if that helps?
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

I have 7days rations, 50ft silk rope, spikes and mallet and a hooded lantern. Only missing the 10ft pole but I do have a walking staff (6ft pole?).

Lets rock.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

yeah ya folks can share what supplies you have. this is kinda like a time to begin a crawl. I'm not too intense on time, but basically in the world it is kinda the afternoon and slowly approaching sunset.
daryen

Post by daryen »

Then let's rock!
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Oh. There will be rocking.