Posting Schedule

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
rredmond

Re: Posting Schedule

Post by rredmond »

Solomoriah wrote:As I've mentioned before, Chapter II is basically Artie and Will's show. I'd like to do whatever we're going to do during the 3:00pm to 11:00pm second watch during the next day or so of realtime. I'm assuming rredmond will be unavailable this weekend (is that a logical assumption?) ...
More than likely, but I've got the work laptop on wireless now so I may surprise myself. But normally I'm no good posting on weekends.
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Just FYI, crazycrypt contacted me to tell me he'd be largely unavailable until Monday due to health problems in the family. So the slow progress of Chapter II shouldn't be a problem for anyone except Rosisha/Simon Lars... sorry, dude.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

No problem! Lars is having fascinating dreams about the world around him.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I just started Chapter III. If Artie or Will have anything further to say in Chapter II, go ahead; otherwise, we'll roll on ahead.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Will you let us know when third shift starts and Lars is up and on duty?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

It'll be shortly, I hope. If nothing goes terribly wrong.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm holding off further Chapter III posts until I see posts from crazycrypt and Mak.

Not rushing you guys, just letting the others know what our status is.
Mak

Post by Mak »

Hey folks,

I'm going on the road for a holiday visit starting tomorrow and lasting about a week. I expect I'll have occasional Internet access during that time, but can't commit to keeping up on a regular basis.

I guess Sol, or a pinch-hitting player, may have to temp NPC Artie in the interim. He's a pretty simple character to play: his priorities are playing the piano, scrounging together some cash (by honest means), and getting to know Lily, not necessarily in that order.

Of course, if required he can also become a submachine-gun-wielding anti-fascist freedom fighter at the drop of a hat. Or a destroyer of Cthulhu-esque horrors. Whichever way the story develops. :D

Happy holidays, everyone!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I imagine we'll all have irregular posting schedules, between the holidays and the weather, so don't worry about it. I do hope you'll post in the Chapter III thread today as things are beginning to come together (as Hannibal Smith would say).

In fact, that would be an excellent saying to cover my GMing style... "I love it when a plan comes together." If you remember the A Team, you'll realize that Hannibal always said that when (a) their plan had gone completely sideways, but (b) they were winning anyway. In other words, in every episode... :D

Already the "plan" has had to adjust several times to account for player actions. The vision I had in my head of how things might go keeps mutating...
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

I'm sure that on Christmas Day itself I will not be posting and it is unlikely that I will be able to post Christmas Eve unless I do it around lunch time. I have 5 Christmas Dinners to go to this week, Christmas Eve starts at about 3 and goes till late, then two on Christmas, one on Friday, and one on Saturday. Doesn't it sound like so much fun, lol. I'll keep up the best I can.

See you Monday Solo, weather permitting.