Posting Schedule

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Posting Schedule

Post by Solomoriah »

Excellent, it seems we're all here!

I'll post the beginning of the first chapter tomorrow. I plan to take my time at this, but if you could each give me an idea what time of day you are likely to check the forum, I'll be able to plan my "turns" better.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Mak

Re: Characters

Post by Mak »

Checking in/posting times? For me, "before work", Central Standard Time, so, say 7:00 am - 8:00 am, and then again before bedtime, say 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
crazycrypt

Characters

Post by crazycrypt »

Before work, after work, and before bed work for me. Before work would be 8:00-9:00 a.m. and then I can pretty much check it anytime between after work and bed, whenever you need me to. I get off at 5:30 and go to bed around midnight.

This should definitely be interesting.
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Same, but on Eastern Standard Time :D
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

I'm an EST kinda guy, and am better on the weekdays. Usually check once or twice during the workday. On the weekends I'm usually very spotty regarding whether I can post or not.
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Posting Schedule Query

Post by Solomoriah »

FYI everyone, at present I'm holding Chapter I for rredmond's response. Given his unavailability over the weekend, we probably won't do a lot then; look forward to plot advancements Monday!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Posting Schedule

Post by Solomoriah »

Presently we are holding for posts from Will Thornton and Tommy Mansel. Looking at the thread, I can see where one might get confused.
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Just had one of those days at work! Haven't been able to put any thought into posting. Should get more fun as my boss gets more and more pregnant. :D Let me check in with everything now...
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm still holding for Tommy Mansel. I'll hold off posting the next part until I see his response, or until this evening, whichever comes first.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

As I've mentioned before, Chapter II is basically Artie and Will's show. I'd like to do whatever we're going to do during the 3:00pm to 11:00pm second watch during the next day or so of realtime. I'm assuming rredmond will be unavailable this weekend (is that a logical assumption?) so I'd like to be ready to start the third watch, and Chapter III, by Monday.

No, not Reginald Monday. :D

Incidentally, it's just a coincidence that the chapters are going one per watch right now. It won't always be that way, it just works that way right now. If you've ever taken a trip somewhere, even just gone to a professional conference, you'll recognize the time compression... you meet a lot of people, and learn a lot of things, and spend a lot of time confused, the first day or so, and then it all becomes normal and time flows differently. Even though these are all just fictional people, you go through the same series of events.