Chapter 6: Excursions

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
rredmond

Re: Chapter 6: Excursions

Post by rredmond »

"Yeah, sure, I'll wait, sounds good," Will says smirking. Will watches Tommy go down, and once he gets the high-sign he heads down himself, gripping for dear life.
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 6: Excursions

Post by Solomoriah »

crazycrypt wrote:"Thank you Mr. Green. Will why don't you wait here till I get us tied off before you come down," Tommy will say.
"Come down?" replied Green, looking nervous. "Sir, as far as I know, I'm to stay on board."
crazycrypt wrote:Unless anyone objects Tommy will start down the ladder while attempting to pay close attention to what is below him as to not climb down into the middle of something. When he gets to the ground, he will find a rather large tree, as they generally are well rooted, to tie the Dirigible to, and then will tie it up.
Tommy descended the ladder briskly. As soon as he was below the gondola, he was able to see the rope dangling. Both the rope and the ladder were hanging near the edge of the cleared area around the village, conveniently close to the trees.

Below, Tommy could see two native warriors holding the end of the ladder steady for him, and a gaggle of children, elders, and women watching.

Reaching the ground, Tommy tied the heavy rope to a large tree near the southwestern corner of the village.
crazycrypt wrote:Once tied up he will wave to will instead of hollering as he doesn't want to attract to much attention. If Will doesn't respond, and as a last resort, Tommy will holler up to Will to get him to come down.
rredmond wrote:"Yeah, sure, I'll wait, sounds good," Will says smirking. Will watches Tommy go down, and once he gets the high-sign he heads down himself, gripping for dear life.
Will found the shaky, flexible ladder just as uncomfortable this time as the last, and nearly fell twice. He was drenched with sweat and trembling by the time he reached the ground.

This ends Chapter 6. Chapter 7 starts here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org