Chapter 6: Excursions

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
rredmond

Re: Chapter 6: Excursions

Post by rredmond »

Solomoriah wrote:...Will, I'd like you to return to Morgana, and tell the Captain what has transpired here. Take Tommy with you, but please tell Steve and Simon I'd like them to accompany me also. Keep up the honor guard theme, if you follow me."...
Will nods at Monday keeping up the subordinate air. "Should we come back at any point, or bring anything back? Or do you figure we should wait?" He asks. Upon getting his answer Will leaves and grabs Tommy, "we've got to head back and update the Captain. Monday wants you two," he looks at Vance and Simon, "to wait here for him." He looks back at Tommy, "I'll tell you about it on the way."
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

rredmond wrote:
Solomoriah wrote:...Will, I'd like you to return to Morgana, and tell the Captain what has transpired here. Take Tommy with you, but please tell Steve and Simon I'd like them to accompany me also. Keep up the honor guard theme, if you follow me."...
Will nods at Monday keeping up the subordinate air. "Should we come back at any point, or bring anything back? Or do you figure we should wait?" He asks.
"Stay there, if you would. If the chief is willing, we'll leave immediately. You might ask the Captain to attempt to follow us, if that's at all possible."
Nazim wrote:"It would be a pleasure to eat with you. Please take us to your camp."
"The pleasure is ours, master. If the Great One," he said, inclining his head toward Monday, "is ready, we can leave at once. The people of Dalar await your coming with great joy; a celebration will be held all day long and well into the night."
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

Tommy follows Will and will allow Will to climb up the ladder first, then follow.
Nazim

Post by Nazim »

Solomoriah wrote:
Nazim wrote:"It would be a pleasure to eat with you. Please take us to your camp."
"The pleasure is ours, master. If the Great One," he said, inclining his head toward Monday, "is ready, we can leave at once. The people of Dalar await your coming with great joy; a celebration will be held all day long and well into the night."
While scrambling through his own mind to recover any knowledge regarding Dafar, Artie holds out an arm towards the tent's entrance, indicating that they are ready to go and that the Chief should lead the way.

On his way out of the bungalow, as the two groups split up, Artie tries to catch Will's eye. "See that the other guests are entertained while I am away, Will, if it's not too much trouble..."

Then, to nobody in particular, Artie mutters "... and let's hope we're not dinner."
Rosisha

Post by Rosisha »

Simon nods politely to the guard, takes the piece of jerky and bites into it. He nods politely to the guard and then hands the piece of meat on to the next native guard, acting as if sharing food is normal and acceptable. He knows his role is to eat whatever they got, and not blanch or throw up.

As the others move to depart Simon waits for his orders.

OOC: If it would make sense for Simon to have a chocolate bar he will pull it out and share it as well!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

RR: Should I assume Will is doing as told?
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Nazim wrote:On his way out of the bungalow, as the two groups split up, Artie tries to catch Will's eye. "See that the other guests are entertained while I am away, Will, if it's not too much trouble..."
Will smiles at Artie, shaking his head slighty. "Maybe with some card tricks, you don't want to hear me sing," he says quietly.
Then he heads out.

Will ascends to the blimp with Tommy and immediately seeks out the captain (who I'm betting is waiting for them).

"We've met with their chieftain, Kordal, and they call themselves the Dalar," he says quickly, but a little uncertainly, "luckily Artie is able to understand their language a bit. The chieftain called us 'gods of the sky' and seemed to be offering homage to us, saying they've been expecting us," Artie slows down a bit at this point realizing how incredible it sounds. "Er, they said they'd been waiting for us for years. They are forest dwellers and invited us to a feast. Monday sent me and Tommy back to let you know. Not quite sure where they're going to end up, they were leaving immediately for the Dalar feast." Will then takes a second to lean against the wall and catch his breath, bracing for the inevitable questions, most of which he's anticipating not being able to answer.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

"Bloody strange business," muttered Captain Pelton. "Mansel, please go below and tell Leftenant Chapman I'd like to try to follow them. You'll likely find Mister Green down there; have him untether us."

----

Kordal led the way out of the tent. His guards quickly formed up, four in front of the party and two behind. Monday walked up beside Kordal, and the two rear guards waited for the others from Morgana to precede them.
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Solomoriah wrote:"Bloody strange business," muttered Captain Pelton. "Mansel, please go below and tell Leftenant Chapman I'd like to try to follow them. You'll likely find Mister Green down there; have him untether us."
Riding much better than walking, Will thinks to himself, and finds a spot where he can sit and watch the action... likely the common room.
crazycrypt

Post by crazycrypt »

Solomoriah wrote:"Bloody strange business," muttered Captain Pelton. "Mansel, please go below and tell Leftenant Chapman I'd like to try to follow them. You'll likely find Mister Green down there; have him untether us."
Tommy will go below and seek out Chapman first to tell him what the captain said and then seek out Mister Green.