Chapter 3: Mutiny!

This forum is for play and discussion of The Simple Game System rules, and the Dirigible of Doom adventure.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Chapter III: Mutiny!

Post by Solomoriah »

Just then, Captain Pelton walked into the lounge. "Mister Briggs, I'll take over here now. I'd like you to go down to the bridge, take charge of things until I get back."

"Yes, sir," the First Mate replied. "Sir, I wanted to point out the telephone to you. They say that Neville tried to call you on it. I left it off the hook, as it's still ringing, but it seems not in the bridge or your quarters."

"Very strange," replied the Captain. Turning to the passengers, he asked, "Can anyone tell me what number Neville dialed?"
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Mak

Post by Mak »

Solomoriah wrote:
Mak wrote:"Mr Greaves," he begins sotto voce, "do you happen to know what part of the ship each phone line reaches?"
"Certainly," he replied, intent on his task. "Did you wish to call someone? The ship's telephones are really just for crew use."
"No, it's just that the mutineer Neville dialed six from this phone just while he was holding us all hostage here. Now who was he trying to reach, I wonder?"
Solomoriah wrote:Just then, Captain Pelton walked into the lounge. "Mister Briggs, I'll take over here now. I'd like you to go down to the bridge, take charge of things until I get back."

"Yes, sir," the First Mate replied. "Sir, I wanted to point out the telephone to you. They say that Neville tried to call you on it. I left it off the hook, as it's still ringing, but it seems not in the bridge or your quarters."

"Very strange," replied the Captain. Turning to the passengers, he asked, "Can anyone tell me what number Neville dialed?"
"I can," replies Artie, straightening from his whispered conversation with Greaves and turning toward Pelton. "He dialed six. And I can't help but wonder that he might have been trying to reach a co-conspirator. What do you think?" Artie tries to keep an eye on Greaves to see if anything the captain says in reply causes the steward to start in surprise.
rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Will watches Briggs leave and watches the Captain's interactions with Artie, also paying close mind to the Captain's reaction while trying to catch any abnormal reactions from the crowd. While everyone is looking elsewhere Will will slowly put his gun in his back belt/pocket (whichever is safer and more hidden) just to hold onto it for a little while longer.
Player of Will Thornton in Dirigible of Doom!
Unseen Servant PbP Forums!
CptClyde: I predict a TPK at the hands of a blind, lame goblin.
teaman: She'll break your heart. And your wrist.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

GM Note: Continued in Chapter IV.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org