Need a little help...

This subforum is for discussion of the Iron Falcon Rules for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing. Maybe someday they'll have their own forum, but for now I'm keeping the discussion here.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Need a little help...

Post by Solomoriah »

I could use some eyes on the new R52 PDF. I'm looking for layout errors... awkward page breaks, headers not agreeing with the section, etc. Anyone have some time?

The print edition will be updated to this release if nobody finds anything serious wrong. I need to get this done before the end of the month so I can get fresh copies for a convention appearance.

Thanks!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Re: Need a little help...

Post by chiisu81 »

Wellll I suppose I can give it a looksie ;) Changelog for R52?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I added a few page references (particularly for the Acquisition of Spells section) and added the missing text that restricts Thieves to non-Lawful alignments. It was referenced in the Paladin section, but missing from the Thief.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Everything looks good in R52, nothing jumped out at me. Along with updating Iron Falcon on DriveThruRPG (as I'd really like to order a hardcover from them), any progress with offering print options for BFRPG on DriveThruRPG (I know you had mentioned problems with the cover's colors awhile back)? The PDF does need to be updated on there (yeah I know it's a free/direct download from here, but the sheer traffic on DRTPG...
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

See, that's the thing... sales on DTRPG for Basic Fantasy were never much, and while Iron Falcon sells at a slow but steady pace on Amazon and Lulu, it sells almost nothing on DTRPG. It has never been worth the effort, honestly, especially when they can't get the cover colors right.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Updated on Lulu, will be up on CreateSpace and RPGNow soon.

Now I just need to wait for a free shipping offer from Lulu.com. They give one out every now and then...